You pulled at the top drawer deciding to start your search there. Nope, just shirts. You silently slid it closed and pulled the second drawer open. Wrong again. Painfully aware of the precious time you were wasting, you quickly opened the third drawer. Again, wrong. Frustrated, you yanked open the fourth one, unsure of where you would look next if it was also devoid of underwear. You peered inside. Bingo.

"Who keeps their underwear in the bottom drawer of their dresser?" You mumbled in annoyance to yourself as you grabbed the closest pair to you.

You smoothly shut the drawer and rose to your feet, preparing to make your hasty retreat. The doorknob began to turn. You froze, your heart stopping for a moment. The turning stopped and you heard Iida's voice talking to someone, pausing his entrance into the room. You shook yourself back into action and used the diversion to find a hiding place. There weren't many options. The knob began to turn again. You sprinted to the long draping navy blue curtains that hung in front of the window, pulling them aside and shrinking down behind them, close to the headboard of his bed. You turned the flashlight of your phone off at the same moment that the overhead lights flickered on.

You held your breath as you heard Iida enter the room, dropping what sounded like a heavy bag onto the floor.

'Crap, crap, crap crap. What am I gonna do?' You mentally screamed at yourself. Why did you listen to Mina? Her weeklong comments of you being a chicken would have been much preferred to the hellish situation you were currently in.

You clutched the black boxers in your hand as you feebly tried to think of an escape plan. The only way you were getting out of here was if Iida left again, you mournfully realized. The sound of a heavy text book dropping upon a wooden surface roused you from your scrambling thoughts. A chair scraped on the floor a moment before the sound of a body sinking down upon it was heard. Was he going to study?

You waited a minute, mentally counting to sixty before timidly peeking out from behind the curtains. Sure enough, Iida was seated at his desk, carefully writing something down in his notebook.

You were stuck. You mentally groaned at your woeful circumstances. Knowing Iida, he would be at that desk for hours, pouring over his notes and perfecting his knowledge of your current studies. Should you just admit your defeat and expose your embarrassing position? Maybe you could scare him and say that you were dared to startle him. No, too much time had elapsed for that to be a plausible explanation. You decided to wait until he left the room again. He'd have to leave to use the washroom or to go get something to eat eventually. Right?

Thirty long minutes passed. Your legs were beginning to cramp. You had to pee. You peeked out from the curtain. He was still engrossed in whatever he was working on. You swallowed a sigh. Your desperation was getting to the point where you almost didn't care if you got caught. You felt a vibration in your pocket. You stilled, your breath frozen as you waited to see if Iida had heard. The scratching of his pen continued. You released your breath slowly. You carefully pulled your phone out to see what your notification was. One new text from Mina.

Where are u????

Wait! You could text Mina to come save you! What an idiot you were to not think of that earlier. You quickly texted her your situation, begging her to distract Iida long enough for you to make a break for it. She texted back immediately. Sixteen laughing emojis. Yes, sixteen. You counted. You scowled at the phone. Another text arrived.

On my way

You sagged slightly in relief. You were saved! You waited patiently for Mina to arrive. A few minutes later you heard a knock. Iida's chair scraped again as he moved to answer the door. You peeked out again, watching him stretch, his shirt rising just enough to expose his taut lower abs. Hot damn. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Ashido-San!" He greeted her in surprise, "What brings you here?"

"Hi Iida-Kun!" Mina replied cheerfully, making eye contact with you for a split second. "I was wondering if you could help me with the microwave downstairs. It's not working."

You watched as he removed his glasses and wearily rubbed his eyes. "There's no one else who can help you?"

Mina placed a hand on her hip defiantly. "Well, sorry for bothering you. I just thought as class representative, you'd be the best person to ask." She looked at him pointedly.

He stood up straight at her words. "Yes! Of course you're right!" He turned suddenly. "Just let me grab-"

Your eyes widened as they locked with Iida's dark blue ones. He blinked as he glanced from your panicked face to Mina's guilty one, understanding dawning on his face. He turned slowly and shut the door in Mina's face, turning back to face your trembling form.

You pulled the curtain back across your flaming face in a sad attempt to hide.

"Come out, Y/N-San."

You pushed aside the drapes, miserably stepping out to face your humiliation. Iida glared at you.

"Is there a reason you're hiding in my dorm room?" He asked sternly.

"Well..." You dragged out. "I was kinda dared."

"That is no reason to enter someone's room without their permission! Childish behaviour such as this, is a poor reflection of U.A.! You represent the school and..."

You blinked up at Iida, zoning out from his lecture. You stared inattentively at his flushed cheeks, the rapid motions of his large strong hands, the cute impatient way he pushed his glasses back up his nose. He was just so adorable when he gave impassioned speeches.

"Well?" He was saying, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

You pouted, your eyes downcast. "I'm sorry."

He faltered for a moment as he stared at you. "Um, uh, yes," he stuttered, "Well, it, it's still highly inappropriate! As class representative I really should report you to the school."

Your heart dropped. "Please don't, Iida! Being a student of U.A. has been my dream for so long! I do take it seriously! Please don't let one silly mistake jeopardize my dream!" You begged earnestly.

His eyes softened. He looked away uncomfortable. "I, I don't know..."

You gazed up at him, your eyes pleading, shimmering with unshed tears. The same puppy dog eyes you had tried to use earlier on your friends.

He stared at you, almost in a trancelike state. "Um, okay," he conceded, his cheeks pink. "I'll let it slide this time."

"Thank you so much!" You cried, wrapping your arms around him without thinking. He patted your back awkwardly.

You stepped back, suddenly shy. "Um, I guess I should get out of your hair now."

"Oh," he said, looking a bit disappointed. "Um, well you don't have to."

You tilted your head questioningly. "Oh?" Your voice was steady, acutely dissimilar to the pounding of your heart.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, you could study for the test on Monday in here with me," he said tensely. "If you want!" He added quickly.

You smiled brightly. "Okay."

Suddenly you weren't so annoyed at Mina anymore.

"Are those my boxers in your hand?"

Never mind. You were definitely still going to kill Mina.

Word count- 1862