Chapter 17

Start of something.

A week passed.

  Rika and I some how avoided each other, she goes to school late; I go early, we avoid each other's existence in school. Even that Ryuzaki guy rented out a rooming in the building Door two. All I hear every day is them partying, Rika became a complete different person, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want Ryuzaki gone, I want him to go to another plan cut all the ties with Rika and just disappear. Every time I go out I just see them hanging around smiling at each other, I just want to punch Ryuzaki...for no reason. I guess it's probably because I want to take care of Rika myself, every day there's a miss call from that hime gyaru girl. I thank her for calling me so I could kill time, but most the times she just bores me I guess. There's not even a single call from my fiancé, I wonder if she's dead or with someone else, with her gone I could just go play around with girls without any worries, I wonder if I should get a job, some where to kill time, although I already have enough money. I got plenty of credit cards that I could use if I don't get enough money. Who should I spent my money on, since there's no girls that I know that much I can't just go in to their house and give them a gift. I gave out a long sigh whilst leaning against the railings and watching Rika and Ryuzaki talk, more like flirt. But I'm sure Rika's not the type of girl. I watched Rika shoo Ryuzaki and she instantly turn to me, she ran up the metal stairs.

"Rei..." She panted.

"Yes?"

"You know when you said you'll support me...and...turn me into a woman?" She muttered.

"Yes..."

"Well can you turn me into a woman this month? Since we're on holiday. I'll be bored without Ryu...since he's going to visit his parents."

"Err...yeah sure. In return..."

"In return what?"

"You'll cook, clean, basically be my slave for the week."

"Agree." She smiled.

"What the heck. This girl would do anything just to get Ryu's attention." I muttered.

"Wha?"

"Well...I was thinking of going London to visit my fiancé...to see how she's doing...and to check if I could flirt with other girls...since I'm bored." I scratched my head.

"Oh...well you can't cause you promised...and I'm sure my dear friend is doing fine. Just fine! She's a tough one you know. And...and...erm...she said you can flirt with other girls as long as you...erm...erm...don't get them pregnant." She mumbled with a big grin on her face.

"hmm...how'd you know?"

"I was talking to her last night on the computer." She said proudly.

"But you were out last night..."

"yes... with Ryuzaki...we went to the internet café..." She covered up.

"I see."

"Be up early tomorrow."

"Why? So you can cook me my break fast. I want stew."

"But that's so hard to make!" she complained.

"Don't care."

She headed inside her room slamming the door behind her; I gave out a little smirk. Some how this made me happy, that she asked me to change her. Well of course not because I get to spend time with her but because...well I get to eat properly; I only eat bread and noodles now. The night went past and a knock came on my door, I opened the door with a big grin on my face and saw Rika. I made the room extra messy in a matter of seconds last night. I invited her in and her jaws where wide open in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL!" she screamed.

"Hurry up and make break fast! It's nearly six o'clock!" I demanded.

I watched her disappear in the kitchen and made the food, after a few minutes of waiting she called me in and stared at the plate that was on the table. What the heck is that. I took my spoon and fork, smelling the stew and began to eat. I drank the orange juice that was in front of me swallowing the burnt food. I coughed a little.

"What the hell." I whispered.

"Wash this." I pointed.

Not even having a second bite I took the sweet buns  that was on my fridge and ate it in one go.

"Tidy the whole room up. Before I come back." I demanded.

I came back after jogging around the neighborhood and the room was much better. I sat down on the sofa and invited Rika along.

"Let's have a test first." I suggested.

"Okay sure."

"If Ryuzaki, got near you and attempted to kiss you, what would you do?"

"Grab his arm and flip him over, so then he'll gain his sense back." She said with a smile.

"Erm...Let's try the next question. If you saw Ryuzaki in a fight because of you. What would you do?"

"I'll help him out and beat the gang leader to death."

"Yeah...this ain't working."

"What are you going to wear if Ryuzaki asked you on a date to see a movie?"

"Track suit, t-shirt."

"What the fuck! Are you that old?!" I shouted losing my temper.

I boiled some water and took green tea from the cupboard, placed it on the teapot I took two tea cups and placed it on the coffee table. I poured the tea on both of our cups and watched sat back down.

"Drink."

She took the cup and slurped the drink down not even putting her pinky up or use or as a cushion, my jaws dropped open to the floor and I scratched my head; this girl is getting irritating.

"Pick up the cup."

I watched her pick up the cup before my eyes and she wrapped her hands around it, I took her left hand and placed it on her lap, and took the cup from her right hand I told her to make a letter C but flipped the other way with her pinky on the air. I then placed the cup holder in the middle of the letter and demanded her to close it.

"That is how you hold and drink."

"Okay."

"Okay." She repeated.

"Now use your pinky as a cushion." I showed her an example and she followed.

I pulled her up and told her to walk straight, examining her slowly. I took dictionaries and other books and placed it on her head and told her to walk in a straight line. After fifteen tries she managed to it. It was already one o'clock and all we've covered was tea and walking. I laid out the table with different forks, knives, and spoon, testing her one what she knows about table ware, I asked her what fork she uses for dessert to eat cake and she picked out the wrong fork. I taught her the basics and I prepared potted shrimp for the starter, braised lamb shank with root vegetables in a rich red wine sauce for the main, and for the dessert I made summer pudding with soft fruit & berries and red fruit sauce. I finished all the dishes in a matter of one hour and 45 minutes. I laid it out in front of her and took the Pinot Grigio wine that came from Italy; it had a honeysuckle scent with a taste of variety of fruits. She glared at the food that was right before her eyes, her mouth wide open drooling, I watched her blink twice checking if it was all a dream then her expression changed.

"Eat up. Normally, just forget that I'm here." I announced

She gulped a little and in no time she took the wrong fork and began gobbling the food in front of her.

"YEAH!" I shouted make her stop.

"That's not lady like. Haven't you learnt anything?!" I shouted losing my temper.