Chapter 1

A PLAYER THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

[WARNING: THIS INCLUDES...ERM...SICK CONTENTS. ;D ENJOY]

Chapter 1:

"Rei-kun hurry up!" I turned around in a hurry questioning myself why I keep thinking she'll ever come back.

"Stop getting distracted will you?"

The Christmas light surrounded Maya and I, her sweet perfume filling my nostrils as she got close and grabbed my arm. She laid her head on my arms as we stroll down the town centre together perfectly blending in with the other couples. Seriously though, what is up with couples going out in Christmas, I would rather play my xbox. My legs are killing me doesn't she ever get tired of just walking around.

"It's snowing!" Maya announced.

I woke up once again, back to the real world. I glared at the sky for a moment that was producing snow. In no time the place was filled with fluffy snow, it was so quiet you can almost hear the wind whooshing past us. A loud laughter from behind broke the silence between Maya and I, making both of us to run around.

"Akira!" Maya unwrapped her arms around me and hugged Akira. As for me, all i did was smile. A fake smile. A satisfying smile. I stood there like a stranger. They began walking leaving me and another guy to walk behind them.

"So...are you guys going out? You and Akira I mean" I broke the silence between me and the other stranger as I tuck my hands under my black jacket.

"Yeah, yeah since Halloween"

"Oh cool, I'm Rei Tsuuki-Katou by the way. Nice to meet you." I chose to put my original surname.

"I'm Shin Joukun, and nice to meet you too."

We both dragged our legs down the town following where the girls were going. We both paused when we saw them heading our way that was when we knew they both wanted something.

"Rei-kun!" Maya jumped into my arms and began hugging my neck. The scent of her perfume was addictive, it weren't too much or too little. It was just like chocolate, it wasn't too bitter nor too sweet, just the way I like it. Once she released me she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside Hamleys. Are you serious? I asked myself. Maya clung onto me as if she was in pain, in fact we were so close that I could feel her heart beat. She began wrapping her arms around my waist, but not completely. With her other hand she took mine and wrapped my arms around her shoulder and once that was done she wrapped both her arms around me. We both walked around Hamleys, when I saw her staring at Akira and Shin. My heart began to sink, I began running my fingers through my hair and got a glimpse of Maya staring at me. Her cherry red lips began to move making me gulp a little the light began to reflect on her lips making her lips shine. I stepped a little closer to her ran my fingers through her hair. We were so close I felt her breath, I leaned my face a little closer. Her minty breath filled my nostrils, lips to lips. My lips pressed against her warm cherry red lips. Once we stopped she gave a little giggle as I wrapped my arms around her waist she held on mine.

"I love you Rei" she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I gave a little smirk on my face trying to hide my real feelings and continued on walking.

"Let's go on build a bear!" Maya exclaimed

"I agree." Akira joined in.

Shin and I both stared at each other for a moment and we both began following them. I guess we had no choice.

"I wonder if Akira still has feelings for me. What the flip why am I thinking like this. Move on Rei! She has a boyfriend you have a girlfriend!" I whispered under my breath shaking my head a little and knocking on it with my hand. I stopped my actions at once and saw Maya, Akira, and Shin looking at me, I gave a smile back.

"Thank you." Maya gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

My cheeks began burning up, causing m to slightly sweat in my forehead. Akira looked at me, making me wonder even more if she still has feelings for me. I wrapped my arms around Maya and pretended like I didn't see Akira staring at me.

  "Let's go karaoke!" Akira suggested

Maya agreed like a non functioning robot, and as ordered we followed them. If you think that I was talking about Akira coming back to me, not even near, she was a good kisser but she was annoying. We dragged our feet for a few minutes until finally reaching the karaoke place. Shin and I paid for the entrance fee and both followed the host to guide us to our destination. Akira hit the microphone and sang our melody.

"Aww, that was so cute! When did you learn this song?" Maya questioned

"It was my ex and I's theme song." Akira answered while looking at me.

"Ohh.. He must be really charming. What ever happened between you two?"

The question cornered me. I had no idea why we both broke up.

-flashback-

"Rei we dare you to... kiss Akira for 5 minutes."

"What the flip! Are you serious?"

"Yes obviously."

My heart began thumping, and my face began burning up. If I don't do this then they'll all think I'm a scareddy cat

"Is that okay with you Akira?"

"Yeah."

We both stood up from our seat and faced each other, as I got closer the more my heart began thumping hard. I placed my hands on her shoulder, slowly slanting my head in an angle and pressed my lips on hers. She moved my left hand on her waist and placed my right hand just below her chin. I began moving my lips slowly and she filled in the missing gaps. Her arms were completely locked onto my neck. Both our lips began moving in a medium speed and my hands began to slip down her waist. Her fingers ran through my hair, she repeated this several times. The alarm went off reminding us that it was time to get off, but instead her tongue licked my throat and in no time we did this several times. Our saliva in each others mouth and my hands touching her ass. When we finished with our business we looked around the room and spotted no one.

She began wrapping herself around me, her butt on the lower section of my body. She placed my hands on her boobs. My body began burning up and next thing you know she was licking my neck and slowly stripping me. I broke off her buttons reveling her breasts to me. I pushed her down my sofa and began kissing her like there's no tomorrow. She unzipped my trousers and rolled it down on the floor. While we were kissing I unlocked her bra strap and stripped it off her, I began fiddling with her boobs.

--

Hope you've enjoyed that :)

take care xoxox

Remember to comment,vote&fan thanks xoxoxo