"One more time?" He smirks as he cups his ear. I glare at him once again.

       "Cellito!"

       "Sor-"

       "You know what I mean!" He busted out laughing so I crossed my arms and waited for him to finish.

       "I'm sorry Cielito, It was just to funny to not hear you say it again." His laughter calmed down but I never uncrossed my arms. I huff out and looked away. I could still here his soft laughter when I felt something on my arms.

       "Come on Cielito, I was just playing with you. Lighten up," He grabbed my arms forcing me to uncrossed them. I look up at him and I met his eyes, he had a big toothy grin exposing one of his dimples on his left cheek. I blushed and looked down. I've never been this close to a boy that wasn't James or Noah.

       "If you're gonna have a nickname for me then I get to have one for you!"

        "Alright, give me your best one," He smiled and stared at me, waiting. I stare back at hime for a while before he says something again.

       "Come on Cielito, I thought you were gonna give me one today," He laughed once again causing me to blush. The sound was just so contagious.

       "Oh shut your bloody mouth," I slap him on the shoulder and he flinches as he laughs harder.

       "Damn Sage, what did you do to him?" Theo asked as he sat down across from Santiago. Santiago's laugh died down a bit after Theo sat down.

       "I didn't do anything, I swear," I raise my hands in the air as if I'm surrendering.

       "I haven't seen you laugh like that since middle school, honest to god thought you forgot how to,"

       "Shut up, Theo. I laugh all the time,"

       "Pinche mentiroso that's a lie and you know it,"

       "Fine, maybe not all the time." He smiled shyly and looked away.

       "More like since you started working,"

       "Just because you're working doesn't mean you can't have fun," I pitch in.

       "Yeah, I agree with the pipsqueak. Dude ever since you started working you've been nothing but serious grumpy and tired," You could tell that Theo was genuinely worried about him.

       "Look I'm sorry, I don't mean to come off that way. You just don't know how it feels to struggle," He whispered the last part as he glanced around.

       "I know but still man, you're over working yourself and that ain't right. You're still super young yet you work like a thirty-five year old man supporting a family of five."

      "Okay, ya para no? No quiero hablar de esto en frente de personas ajenas," He slammed his hands on the table making me flinch. Getting up he started walked away "You can't run away from your problems, Te siguen," Theo shouted so Santiago replied with a middle finger towards him.