Fist Fights

Hunter's POV:

Zack and I head to the streets to talk in private. 

Zack: What did you mean when you said I won and she chose me?

Oh no I messed up. Wait! I can try and cover it up. Let me think...

Hunter: I meant as you won her heart and that she chose you out of all the guys in the world.

Zack: Ok because I thought you meant that you were fighting for her heart too.

I can't take it anymore. I need to tell him that I am in love with Lindsay too. It has brought too much drama and I need to just get it over with. Here I go.

Hunter: Well Zack there is something we need to talk about.

He has a suspicious look on his face and I can see that he is starting to get it. He gets super angry again.

Zack: What?

Hunter: Ok so here's the thing. I texted Lindsay trying to surprise you and then we got to know each other. She is such an amazing person that I fell in love with her personality. I was going to tell you but then I fell in love with her and I didn't want you to steal her away from me. Obviously she only views me as a friend and you so much more so yes you win and I lose. She chose you and not me.

Zack: So you are in love with Lindsay? 

Hunter: Yeah

Zack walks away for a second and I was going to ask him if we were good but as soon as I was going to say it then he punched me in the face. After he punched me I tackled him to ground. We started to actually fight.

Tiki and Alivia came to see what was happening and they were trying to break us up. Tiki tried to pull me off and Alivia tried to pull Zack off and I accidentally punched Alivia. Alivia fell to the ground. Tiki saw and ran over to Alivia to see if she was ok. Zack lunged at me again. Aaron and Austin came over at this point and they were trying to get in the way of us. 

Austin: Hey stop it! Guys this is only going to make this worse. Stop fighting. 

They got us broken apart. Zack looked at me with a cut above his eyebrow. Aaron and Tiki were holding Zack back and he looked at me straight in the eye. We were all silent for a couple seconds.

Zack: Don't touch me and leave me alone.

Zack walks away and Alivia and Austin let go of me. I was bleeding from my lip. There was blood running down my face. 

Alivia: Come on Hunter. Let's go get you cleaned up. 

As I was walking over to the campsite and I looked over at Alivia's and Lindsay's campsite and I see Lindsay staring at me. She starts to cry and runs into her tent.

Hunter: Lin-

Alivia holds my arm as I was about to go over there and talk to her.

Alivia: Don't she needs some time. Leave her alone for a while. 

As much as I hated it I respected and we went to go get me cleaned up. Luckily the boys brought a cooler so we made an ice pack for my lip. I should have never came to this camping trip.