Jealousy

Austin's POV:

I grab the tent out of Tiki's truck. Aaron has been really quiet. I asked him if he was ok and he looked at me, smiled, nodded, then went back to setting up the tent. Maybe he is angry that Zack and Tiki left to get firewood. I have no idea.

As I am setting up the tent I remember all the times Zack would talk about Lindsay and how beautiful she is. He showed us their tik toks and I remember Tiki saying how he thought that Alivia was cute and how he likes her personality. One time Lindsay and Alivia went live and Zack was freaking out and told Tiki to come over. They both watched their live where they were jamming to music and answering questions. Zack commented that they should come to Minnesota and Alivia said they should.

Zack was freaking out that they answered his comment. Honestly he looked a little stupid but I get it. He has a huge crush on Lindsay and Tiki soon after that he becomes obsessed with Alivia. They were saying that they should go drive to Wisconsin whenever Lindsay visited and go meet them.

When we pulled up to our campsite I was the first to notice them. I made eye contact with Alivia and I asked Zack and Tiki if that was them. They started freaking out. When they started playing music, they were trying to gain up the courage to go and join them. They couldn't do it so eventually they asked Aaron to do it and he was fine with doing it.

Austin: I think that it's great that Zack and Tiki are finally talking to Lindsay and Alivia.

Aaron: Yeah I am just hoping that they don't steal them away from us.

That's why Aaron is quiet. He did want this camping trip to be for the boys. He had some plans we were going to do and maybe he thinks that because the girls are here that Zack and Tiki will get distracted and not want to do those things.

Austin: we can talk to them before anything gets serious. We can tell them when they get back how you feel and maybe avoid any problems all together.

Aaron: I just don't want them to get mad at me.

Austin: I will be by your side and I will back you up. If they get mad at you then we can do stuff together.

Aaron: Really? Thank you Austin. It means a lot to me.

Austin: No problem buddy.

I can tell Aaron is happier now because he starts to sing while he is getting the tent set up.

Zack's POV:

Oh my gosh. I can't believe I am walking with Lindsay right now. I have had a crush on her for months now and I never thought I would actually get to meet her. She is amazing and I love her personality. She is so funny and caring.

Both of the girls are so impressive. They start to fool around while we are walking to get some wood. Lindsay starts to sing and Alivia starts to dance to it. They both laugh and start doing it again. Tiki joins in and then so do I. We all laugh.

Tiki: There's the pile of wood. How much do we need?

Lindsay: I think each of us should grab a bundle.

Alivia: I agree

We all grab a bundle and we head back to the campsite. I pull Tiki a little back.

Alivia: Is everything ok?

Zack: Yeah I just have to talk to Tiki about something.

Tiki: What is it dude?

Zack: I think I want to ask Lindsay out on a date but when do I do it? I think it's a little early but I really like her. Should we invite them to our fire tonight?

Tiki: I feel you. I want to ask out Alivia too but I agree. I think it is too early. I think inviting them to the fire is a good idea.

We get back to the campsite and as I was about to ask the girls if they wanted to join us, Aaron grabs mine and Tiki's arm and pulls us to the side.

Aaron: We need to talk