Introductions

Aaron: Can we join?

We hesitate at first but then we answer.

Alivia: yeah sure

Aaron: haha cool

Zack: Hey you're Lindsay and Alivia right? I follow you on Tik Tok and I am a big fan. Guys these are the girls I have showed you.

Austin: Oh yeah Zack loves you guys. I think he has a crush on you

He made eye contact with Lindsay. Lindsay blushes. Zack punches him in the arm.

Lindsay: Hey we follow you on Tik Tok too! Both of us saw you on our for you page and we saw the Britney video and we thought you guys were really funny.

Alivia: And she might have a huge crush on one of you

I make eye contact with Zack and he blushes. Lindsay looks like she is going to beat me up.

Tiki: Well we heard you playing music and it was bopping and we were wondering if we could join you.

First of all I am shocked that they want to join us. This is amazing! Second of all, who even says bopping anymore. I look at Lindsay and then I nod. Austin left for their campsite and went in the trunk of his car. He grabbed two cases of red bull. He hands the red bulls to us and the boys. We all drink the red bull and then we started to play Empire State of Mind.

Tiki: Yessir! This is my song

We all yell out IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!!! We start laughing because a man yelled at us to shut up.

Zack: Hey we need some firewood for our campfire tonight.

Alivia: We need some too.

Zack: Tiki, Lindsay, Alivia, and I will go get firewood

Austin: Sounds good. Aaron and I will go unpack our things and set up the tents.

Tiki: Sounds good

Austin and Aaron go over to their campsite and pull out two tents. Lindsay and I grab our red bulls and join the boys.

Sorry this one is short. I promise you it gets more interesting. Everyone stay safe and remember spread rona get beat lol. Have a good week everyone!