The preparation

Alivia: Are you ready yet?

Lindsay: Yeah hold on let me get my bluetooth speaker 

Alivia: Ok hurry up

We are getting ready to go a nationwide camping event because there are northern lights that are passing by in the north. Lindsay and I are best friends. We have been best friends since we were in fifth grade. We both found the boys tik tok. We are basically sisters. 

We get inside my car and the campground is about six hours north. Lindsay moved to Colorado recently but she visits me all the time. I have been living in Wisconsin for my whole life. We drive six hours north Wisconsin while listening to Tiki's playlist the whole time there. I am obsessed with Tiki's playlist since he has linked it to his instagram bio. 

Lindsay: Hey you want to stop and get some red bull?

Alivia: Heck yeah! 

I got all excited because Lindsay and I have never had red bull before and we promised the next time we would see each other we would try it together. I kept asking Austin what his favorite red bull is on his live so that the first one I drink I would know which one to try first.

We get inside the Kwik Trip and Lindsay and I go the the back where the drinks are. She grabs the mango orange red bull. I grab the blueberry red bull. 

Lindsay: You want to shotgun these?

Alivia: Yessir 

We buy the red bulls and walk out to my car. We shot gun them in the parking lot and get in my car after. The red bull was actually pretty good. We have about two hours left to the drive and we put on Tiki's playlist on and vibe to Empire State of Mind. We sing it so loud. 

We eventually get to the campground and we get to our campsite. Lindsay gasps and I ask what is wrong and she points. You will not believe what we saw.