friends first

Aaron's POV:

Aaron: we need to talk.

I am super nervous to tell Zack and Tiki this but I know Austin is by my side so I feel a little better,

Tiki: What's up buddy?

Aaron: Uhh so you know I asked you guys to come camping with me because I wanted us to spend time together. Seeing the northern lights is part if it but I just wanted a weekend with the boys. I know you guys have been obsessed with Lindsay and Alivia but I was wondering if we could have the weekend just us?

Zack and Tiki look disappointed and they look at each other. I feel like a horrible friend. I feel like I made them angry.

Zack: Aaron we were about to invite them to our fire tonight. Can we do that and then spend the rest of the weekend with you guys? Plus we won't leave you guys out. You guys are more than welcome to join us. We don't want to abandon you. You are our best friend and we will never leave you. We love you man.

Aaron: Yeah I guess you can invite them to the fire tonight.

Lindsay's POV:

Lindsay: Holy crap! Did we just walk with the boys we have been obsessed with for like forever?

Alivia: I think we did! Ahhhh I am so happy!

Lindsay: Me too!

We were talking about maybe going to the lake and taking a swim. We change into our swimsuits. We both compliment each other on how cute we look.

Lindsay: Should we maybe invite the boys?

Alivia: Yeah that's a good idea.

We grab our towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, and the bluetooth speaker. It was 2:00 and it was about 80 degrees out. It was a bright sunny day and we didn't see a cloud in the sky. We walked over to the boys campsite and the boys mouths dropped. Dang maybe we do look good tehe.

Tiki's POV:

We see the girls get out of their tent. Oh man they have swimsuits on and Alivia looks so good. Purple is definitely her color. I look over to Zack and he is basically drooling.

Alivia: Hey boys do you wanna come with us to go swimming at the lake? It will be a lot of fun.

Zack and I look at each other and then we look at Aaron. Aaron looks at us and then the girls, smiles, and says he will get his swimsuit on now. Zack and I are very happy. Zack and I are sharing a tent and Austin and Aaron are sharing a tent. All of us go inside our tent and change into our swimsuits.

Zack: I can't believe Aaron said yes.

Tiki: I know! I just hope he is not a party pooper.

Zack: That's not Aaron.

We all get into our swimsuits and meet outside of the tents. Then we walk over to the girls.

Alivia: Are you guys ready?

Austin: Yessir!

Lindsay: Cool then let's go!