Secrets

Hunter's POV:

I knew Zack liked Lindsay for so long. He is obsessed with her. Zack first asked me to dm Lindsay to see if she responds and if she would ever want to meet him. She responded and I never told Zack because I was going to surprise him with having Lindsay coming over. As we were planning the surprise I soon fell in love with her. She is amazing in so many different ways. I fell in love with her and I never told Zack about it. Did I ever feel guilty? Maybe sometimes but I never broke and told him. He would never ever talk to me again and that is what I am afraid of.

When the boys invited me over to the campsite I never thought I would see her. What if I show my secret. What if I show that I have been in love with her the whole time. This was supposed to be a day where we just play sports and hang out and now I have to stay far away from Lindsay. I can't show Zack that I am in love with her.

When I first heard Lindsay call my name I couldn't believe it. It couldn't really be her. I turn around and sure enough it is her. I couldn't help myself and I ran up and hugged her. Zack saw. Strike one. Zack brought us to the boys and then whispered something in Lindsay's ear. I hope I didn't get her in trouble. They walk to her campsite. Oh no something is wrong.

Zack's POV:

I feel jealous. Why do I feel jealous?

Lindsay: Zack what is wrong? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?

Zack: I just didn't like how he ran up to you and hugged you so tight for so long. He knows I like you and I didn't know you guys knew each other.

Lindsay: Yeah him and I have been dming on instagram for a while now. We both liked each other's personality but we are just friends. Trust me we are friends and nothing more.

Zack: Ok I trust you. I just don't know if I can trust him anymore.

I glare at Hunter and him and I make eye contact. I make sure he knows that I am looking at him. He knows I am not happy with him. He walks away and talks to Austin.

Lindsay: What do you mean you can't trust him anymore?

Zack: He never told me you guys were talking. He hid that from me and I have no idea what else he has hid from me.

I make eye contact with Lindsay. She hugs me so tight and kisses me.

Lindsay: It's you and it will always be you.