"What's up guys, I'm Theo, that's my sister Jenna and the party pooper is Santiago." Theo and Jenna had permanently made my nickname party pooper a couple years back. It use to tick me off but at this point I let them call me anything. Jenna laughed and I rolled my eyes.

        "Vete a la verga Theo, I literally just got off of work, I'm fucking tired." I told him as I flipped him off and smirked, a way of letting him know I'm just playing. Theo chuckles as he goes the handshake Noe. She pulls his hand and reaches up to kiss his cheek. Almost simultaneously he turns his head and almost lands a kiss from her. I chuckle at this awkward attempt of a greeting.

       "Whoa, that's fancy. My bad girly, I didn't know you were coming in for a kiss." Theo laughed, although I think both Jenna and I knew what he was trying to do.

         "It's not actually fancy, it's just a custom in our family. Or at least where we're from, huh Sage?" She spoke in a thick British accent, a similar one that Alfie and Harry had when we first met. Our eyes turn to the boys, who's face had turned bright red.

        "Y-yeah, it's just as common as a handshake. Although it was quite interesting watching y'all bro hug." He admitted, looking sheepishly at his shoes. Cute. His accent laced around his voice so perfectly, I wanted to hear more.

        After Noe went around and greeted us all, it was Sage's turn and I for some reason was tempted to pull a Theo and turn my head when I received a kiss from the boy. However, I have more self discipline then Theo. The five sat down and Sage sat down near me.

        "That pretty cute, so you guys have to do that to everyone?" Jenna asked Noe.

        "Of course! We cheek kiss everyone we met and we leave. It's similar to a wave or a hug." She explained.

       "Dude, it was so frustrating when my mom would make me do that when we lived back in England." Alfie butted in. They began to talk about how much they hated greeting annoying relatives that way. However I tuned out as soon as they started talking. My tiredness taking over looking down at the tables my eyes were drifting closed as I felt a movement next to me. I picked up my drink and looked over at Sage. He was wearing headphones and fidgeting in his seat. I could tell he was staring at me so I waited. Slowly but surely his eyes traveled upwards. As if he was studying what I was wearing, shyly he looked up and saw me staring at him already. Quickly he looked the opposite way, which made me chuckle as I brought my drink up to my lips.

       "Aye, are you laughing at me?" Harry asked, probably thinking I was listening to whatever they were talking about.

        "Not even, Pendejo." I fake a scoff and take a sip of my drink.

        "Mhm, sure you weren't." He jokingly glares at me and I laugh. "I really wasn't, ni te creas. Like I would pay attention to you dumbass."

        "It might sounds like he's in a bad mood but he's always like this. Santiago is just a cranky old man." Jenna and Noe laughed together. As the boys join in to attack me.

       "That's true. He's going to grow up to be the old man yelling at kids when they're having fun."

        "That is if he doesn't die from overworking himself," they laugh and Sage just smiles. "Okay okay, cero que ya? I think they get it?" I stopped them before they get to ahead of themselves.

        "Fine you party pooper, so Sage what electives ate you thinking of taking?" Jenna asked, changing to subject to a much more interesting conversation. I looked down at the brown haired boy as his face turned red once more.

        Timidly he starts "Unm... I'm not quite sure. Although I heard from Alfie that there is a dance class. So Noe and I were going to check that out." He looked towards Noe, almost pleading for her to take over. I could almost feel how uncomfortable he was.

         "Oh yeah! Both my brother and I were on the dance team back in Brighton & Hove. I'd say I'm pretty average but my brother is way more flexible than me and way better dancer!" She turned the conversation back to him and for a split second he looked at her in disbelief. He smiled a timid but contagious smile and Jenna asked "oh wow! Really?  That's hella cool, so you can do all your splits and shit like that?"
Thinking of a boy doing a split hurts me, it pretty impressive for him to actually do one.

         "Y-yeah, it's pretty easy." You could tell he wasn't a people person and he was getting pretty tensed with all the attention going to him.

      "Show them how high you can raise your leg S!" Noe encouraged him, the boys adding to it.          "Yeah! Show us!"

       I felt bad at uncomfortable he was getting so I decided to help him out "You know? What if we order instead?" I waved down a waitress and told her we were ready to order. Looking back, I could see Sage slowly loosen up so I moved closer and used the menus as a block. Leaning down I whispered to him

       "De nada." And there was nothing better that could beat the feeling of making him shiver.

_______________________

Unedited
Word count: 1626
HI MY BEAUTY BEES!! 🐝
Hows the little change in perspectives?? Would yall like the shift every once in a while??? Let me know! How was the chapter?? I already ship them sooooo much. Hehehehehe

Make sure to vote and comment! I love you guys super mucho!!

Make sure y'all keep safe and wear masks and hand sanitizer! And make sure you guys are safe if you're going out to protest okay?🥺 I know a lot of things are hectic right now but take care of yourselves, and if you can't go out, you can still sign petitions or donate <3
#blacklivesmatter✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿