"So what made you guys believe me?" Danielle was once again confused.

"Well we were there in the theater as you broke our oh so gentle hearts with your confession," Danielle gasps and looks over to Liam who just smiled innocently.

"You were...there..." Danielle's face somewhat started heating up.

"Yep and we also got your heartfelt confession on video so...," Danielle's face turned even more red.

"But don't worry we'll only blackmail you with it if need be," Astrid teases her and Danielle realized that so she smiled with a joyful smile.

"I'm sure," the last bell to signal the beginning of class rung their class began. Having Classroom 13 overcome their first conflict of the many to come.

So day by day everyone who could contribute pointers for Marley pitched in. As they class started tutoring Marley they also realized they could help each other in their own weak spots and began staying in the classroom after school.

"Hey Liam your better at math, do you know the formula for this problem?" Chase who walked up to Liam's desk asked.

"Um can you ask Astrid I need to leave guys," Liam grabs his bag and tells the class bye before exiting, even ignoring Remi who had asked where he was going and pretended not to hear while quickly walking out the class.

"Wasn't that kinda weird of him," Chase said while sitting in a seat next to Astrid.

"Yeah he even pretended not to hear Remi's question," Andy said.

"I guess but we don't really know each other that well so of course he wouldn't answer if he didn't want to," Erin states.

"That makes since, it's not like we're all best buddies or anything," Piper shrugs and that ended the discussion before they went back to tutoring each other for their up and coming test they have on Friday.

Day: 20

It was Thursday so they had some time to study. Even though really they were mostly just doing their homework together so that they didn't have to do it at home. The teacher usually left once the bell rang and the students would remain in the class until the janitors came to clean and lock the room.

Day: 21

They continued with their study sessions like that after school till Friday which was test day and they all felt prepared. As they finished their test the ones who usually do poorly on their test waited anxiously for their results. They tested on Math, Language Arts, and Science their Social studied test and foreign language test would be next week.

The teacher had left the class to finish scanning their tests. While he was gone they started discussing their tests.

"Man I feel like I've done better than any other tests I've taken," Elijah says with his head thrown back and rubbing his face.

"I know right, if our tests come out really good we should do this every time before any big test like today," Remi suggested.

"Which would definitely be a big help on my part," Marley says.

"I wouldn't mind it," Kade says with crossed arms, Parker who acts as the more silent type nods.

They started going over any answers they could remember until the bell rang to signal lunch. So every got up and walked out the classroom go their seperate ways to find the people they usually sit with during lunch.

Kade, Liam, and Andy started to sit together after the car wash. Marley sat with a few baseball people but she didn't especially like them since they were her upperclassmen who normal have her run errands for them. Tristan sat with a few guys from his team that haven't shunned him for being the star player.