°5°

Day: 18

I'm Sorry

As everyone walked into class the next day everyone was surprised to find small gifts on their desk and each gift was different. One person might have had a gift card and another a gift bag with perfumes or a teddy bear.

As everyone didn't touch the gift not knowing what to do with them they still sat in their seats. Danielle was the last one to walk into the class but was not surprised by the gifts and didn't go to her desk but went to the front of the class instead on the dry erase broad the grabbed a marker and wrote 'I deeply apologize' in bold letter everyone sat back in their seats in silence as Danielle faced the class.

Taking a deep breath before she began. "Um everyone I know I've been...well a real bitch to all of you and I wanted to in some way make it up to you," she paused.

"Sorry to say but money and gifts aren't going to win our favor," Chase looked at his gift longingly at the giant stack of guitar strings and a first card to a guitar store and he could only dream of the equipment he could buy with that card for his band.

"Well that's not all I want to do so here I go," Danielle takes her breath of courage before continuing. "Remi I think that your attitude towards everyone is very sincere and I like the way you smile, Chase I don't think that your band sucks I actually think you guys are really cool for doing something that take a lot of courage, Erin I'm sorry I said you like a mouse following cheese and that I didn't need you when in fact I think of you as someone who has actually been the closet think to a friend to me in years, Astrid I think your style isn't sluttish but really cute and I would really love it if you would take me shopping with you one day, Tristan you are totally not a total ball brain I think your dedication to your sport is very inspiring, Parker I'm really sorry for calling you a nobody emo when I think your ability to not be fazed by the people around you is admirable, Piper I think your art is beautiful and it's something I could never do myself, Andy I'm sorry for telling you that telling you smell like cat when really I just couldn't find something to say bad about you, and Kade I actually didn't say anything to you but I'm sorry still, Liam I'm sorry to you and I thank you for giving me the talking to that I needed, Marley I can't express how truly sorry I am for looking down on the fact you are just take the initiative to better yourself and Elijah I'm sorry to you then most for saying something so subjecting without even having gotten to know you better," Danielle finished apologizing to everyone one by one.

"I also want to say that I know that these gift and my apology might not be enough but I really would like for you to give me a second chance and I'll even try to stop saying stuff but I hope you'll give me so time to..." Danielle stopped her speech since Tristan started laughing.

She looked around confused as the rest of the class also started laughing. "What's...so funny...did I say something wrong?" Danielle looked as though she could cry but stopped and glared at everyone offended by them laughing when she was being completely sincere.

"Yeah the fact that you would stop being yourself so easily and it's pretty hard to imagine a nicer version of you and this whole apology really doesn't suit you," Tristan says and stands from his desk then walks up to stand next to her and face the class. "Okay so show of hands if you accept the princess's apology," every one in class raised their hands.

"Really? You'll all just forgive me like that?" She looked confused.

The class looked at each other not knowing if someone should tell her or not. Astrid sighs which basically means she volunteers to tell her. "Okay so if you had just came in with that weird sappy bullshit none of us in here I'm sure would have believed that you said any of that yourself and would have suggested that Liam might have told you to say over half of that."