°2°

Day: 3

Wait! Stop!

The next day everyone is back in class still sleepy being that it was still early morning and no one is ever really a morning person. When the bell rang to signal the beginning of class everyone was in their chosen seats and still unready to start the day.

"Okay guys, good morning, and lets, before we begin class go over some plans for the school event," Mr. Riles said. Mr. Riles was quite young and seemed to be in a good mood rather early. "So I hear you guys decided on a car wash/ food stand and I'm sure we can make it work with our class budget so I was thinking we could have a out of school trip to the mall," the students looked more in interest.

"So like we can go shopping?" Astrid asks not caring to raise her hand.

"No we would be splitting into groups to get what we need and this will be on the weekend so if anyone needs a ride we can rent some type of car everyone can ride in." After that was settled we went on with class and all our subjects.

It was before the last bell rang when Liam announced he was going this weekend and asked if everyone else if they were going.

"I think I'll be going," Tristan is first to answer.

"Kade, since your our cook you have to come you know, Oh and we should figure out what type of food to sell," Liam directs his attention towards everyone in the class.

"Shouldn't we just have a snack stand like Cheetos and stuff with sodas or something?" Astrid questions.

"Well no because people would probably rather wait then buy snacks they probably have at home," was Andy's reply.

"Well how about the carnival or amusement park type food? We could make funnel cakes and serve ice cream, we also have hot dogs and hamburgers," Danielle says thinking the obvious.

"That makes sense so as long Kade is okay making them," Kade thought for a second about how Liam asked instead of just placing it on him like how others have done.

"Yeah, sure I'll do it," Kade shrugs.

"Okay, so Kade and who else will help with the cooking and food stand?" Liam asked the class. Kade didn't know what to think of Liam not placing the full responsibility of the food stand on him which made him think of the few times people did that and completely blamed him for if something went wrong.

Remi pops from her seat. "Oh! I'll help Kade with the cooking and stand!" Remi looks excited then turns to Kade with a smile before sitting back in her seat.

"Okay thanks, Remi, and I guess the rest of us will work on the cars and the signs but we still don't know where we're going to have the car wash at," Liam looks around the classroom thinking of all the parking lots around the school.

"We can have it at the baseball field around the school," Marley yawns.

"Nice idea but why would people come all the way around the school to the baseball field?" Elijah asked thinking she was stupid.

"Because it's right next to the football field and there's going to be clubs and some other sports teams there so when people go around for that I'm sure people have to pass by the baseball field first, duh," Elijah gives her a side glance, making her look to the side scared.

"Whatever," Elijah tsked and looked out the window.

The bell rings. "Okay see you guys tomorrow," Liam called out before being the first one to leave the class.

Then while everyone is getting on the bus or in their cars to go home Elijah is doing the same. He was about to hop on to his motorbike when someone called out to him. "Yo! schools fuck up! Where you going?" Some random guy and his friends surrounded Elijah's bike not allowing him to go anywhere unless he decided to run them over. "Hey, I know you hear me talking to you!"