Chapter |24| Drunken Hotness

Start from the beginning

"I want you to bring up the tracker. Find them and then tell me their location, I'm coming." I barked, climbing into my slick sports car and starting the engine. If Kira has anything to do with it, and I know she does, they're probably out of the city, so I head to the motorway.

Less than five minutes later, Danny gives me their co-ordinates and I input them into my GPs. The Hamptons. Great, now I have to deal with rich posh pricks.

The drive takes me about an hour, since I decided to ignore all speed signs, and I pull up outside a busy outdoor club. I've heard of this place before, because I received an invite to their grand opening a couple months ago.

Getting in should be easy, as most people know who I am by reputation, and if not I just have to flash my gun. I mention my name and the guards almost shit themselves. They quickly move the rope and I storm in, not bothering to wait for them to open the doors.

The smell of sweat, sex and alcohol all hit me at once and I have to fight the urge not to throw up. My eyes scan the crowd but everyone basically looks the same. God, this is gonna be harder than I thought.

I grab a shot of one of the trays going round and throw it back. I cringe as the harsh liquid travels down my throat. I just remembered why I don't drink much, the only times I do get hammered is to forget all my problems if I've had a particularly hard day.

I start by checking near the bathrooms and the more quieter areas of the club. I sigh in disappointment when I realise she's not there and turn to leave when I hear something.

"Ohh yes, fuck, harder, fuck, yes, oh god," A familiar voice moans. I curse nothing exactly who it is and what I'm about to see.

Yep, I was right. Kira's being held against the wall by a huge looking muscular man, who's pounding into her. Thankfully they're both clothed so I can't see anything.

Being Kira's brother, I'm no stranger to her sexual adventures and I know that sleeps around but she's happy so I'm fine with it.

I clear my throat, gaining both their attentions and Kira climbs out of the man's grip and pulls her underwear on, whilst the man buckled his jeans back up.

"I got to deal with this, sorry." Kira mutters, knowing she's in deep trouble. The man just grunts in response, before leaving.

"I can't believe you took Gabi and left. Where is she?" I didn't have time to play her stupid games anymore. All I want to do now is find my fiancé and go home.

"She's... having fun." Kira said cautiously, waiting for my reaction. I took a deep breathe and began to count down in my head, knowing I was losing my patience.

"Having fun. Having fun with who?" I sneered, taking a step closer to her. Kira really knows how to push my buttons and now she's going to make me lose it.

"I don't know okay. I told her to have fun, and the last time I saw her, some hot guy was taking her to the VIP section." With that I stormed off, in search of Gabi. Knowing that she's now with a guy, who's not particularly ugly, makes my blood boil.

I don't want some random guy taking advantage of her, not when she could be drunk, or even worse drugged without knowing. Either way I have to save her.

I walked back into the main section of the club and spotted a sign that had the word VIP printed on. I began to head there when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey, pretty boy. Let's fuck." A drunk red head purred at me, making me push her away in disgust. I push through the swarm of sweaty individuals all grinding on each other when something caught my eye.