Chapter 50- The End

JULIANA'S POV

"How did you even manage to find us?" I asked him.

It had been a couple hours since Tyberias arrived and we were now lying in the bed cuddling. Estella was in front of us on the floor playing with one of her dolls.

"It wasn't difficult. Next time you try to runaway to the other side of the country, remember not to use your card. Rookie mistake."

"I'll remember that for next time. Any more tips?" I joked.

"If you try to leave me again, I'll tie your ass to our bed and lock the door"

"It seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with me Mr Romano."

"I wouldn't call it an obsession, call it being head over heals in love with you, soon to be Mrs Romano."

"I like the sound of that: Mrs Romano" I said, testing it out.

"Get used to it"

Tyberias' phone began to ring, interrupting us.

"Hey Adrian" he said into the speaker.

"Calm down. What happened?" Tyberias said, his voice full of alert.

"We're on our way" Tyberias said and quickly ended the call.

He began frantically stuffing my clothes in my suitcase.

"What happened?"

"Leona's went into labour" he said and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god, this is so exciting" I gushed.

"Just get your ass up and pack Estella's clothes." Tyberias rolled his eyes.

"Yes, sir." I said making him stop.

"You now how much I like it when you call me sir, but we don't have time for that right now, baby" he said and went back to stuffing my clothes.

"Got it, si-. I mean Tyberias." I replied, almost slipping up.

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

It has been about 2 days since Leona gave birth to a beautiful baby girl but her and Troy still haven't thought of a name. They've been referring to her as 'baby' for the time being.

Troy, her husband had to stay at home with Luca since there was no one to look after him. He would come visit her while Luca was at school.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Leona said to me. She was lying in her hospital bed and I was sat next to her, holding 'baby' who was peacefully sleeping.

"She is" I lied, looking down at the baby that resembled a potato.

I gently bought a finger to caress her small face. I couldn't wait until the time came where I would be pregnant.

There were two knocks on the door before the person walked in. Adrian walked in while holding Estella's hand. After she was complaining that she was hungry, he took her to the canteen to get something to eat.

"Adrian, I said don't give her any chocolate." I sighed as I used a tissue to wipe the chocolate stains off her mouth. She always got really hyper whenever anything sweet entered her system.

"It's not my fault. She gave me puppy dog eyes." He shrugged.

The baby in my arms began stirring in her sleep due to the loud noises.

"Adrianna!" Adrian exclaimed when he saw that 'baby' was awake.

"How many times Adrian? Her name is not and will never be Adrianna. I'm not naming her after you." Leona said sternly.