Chapter 39- Swimming

WARNING: SÈXUAL CONTENT

JULIANA'S POV

"Lets go swimming." Estella suggested just when I was about to fall asleep.

I groaned into Tyberias' chest as I felt Estella bounce up an down.

"Come on, lazy" Tyberias whispered as he began dragging me off the sun bed.

Tyberias began putting the arm float on Estella's arms  since she still didn't know how to swim properly. He then inflated the swim ring and put it around her torso. As soon as she was ready, she raced off to the sea, dragging me and Tyberias along with her.

She screamed in excitement as she reached the water and clapped her arms excitedly.

Luca came to join us a while later and they played together. Me and Tyberias we're watching them from a distance as we swam around together.

"Tyberias?" I asked as I looked away from Estella and Luca.

I looked around to see him nowhere in sight.

"Tyberias? This isn't funny. Where are you?" I asked and dived underwater to try and look for him. I could've sworn he was just right next to me.

"Tyberias?" I asked again. I began panicking when I heard no response.

All of a sudden I felt something wrap around my my foot and pull me down under the water.

I tried to release the grip off my foot by kicking it off but it was no use.

Whatever had got Tyberias was coming to finish me off. This was it. This was the end.

I was a couple feet below the water and I turned around to see what was trying to kill me when I came face to face with a laughing Tyberias.

Air bubbles were coming out due to how hard he was laughing. I shoved him hard and swam back above the water and he followed.

"Tyberias! Tyberias! Where are you?" He mimicked me with an overly high pitched voice.

"That wasn't funny. I was actually worried." I said and punched him in the shoulder.

"You have to admit. It was a bit funny." He grinned and I pouted and began to swim away from him.

He quickly grabbed my leg and yanked me back to him so I couldn't escape and I was chest to chest with him.

"Let me make it up to you, baby" he said into my ear. Shivers ran across my spine as I felt his hands roughly massage my ass.

"Did I tell you how sèxy you look in this?" He said as he slipped his fingers inside my swimsuit.

He pushed the material covering my ass aside and moved his fingers further so that he was rubbing my core.

"Tyberias" I moaned. "We-We can't do it here." I said but my body was saying something different as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"We can be discreet" he whispered into my ear and I couldn't believe that I was actually considering it.

I looked around to see Estella and Luca still playing in the shallow end. Me and Tyberias were in the deeper end and there was hardly anyone around. We were also mostly submerged in the water apart from our head so It wouldn't be the obvious.

He began sucking on my ear lobe and I moaned as I felt him slip a finger inside me.

"So tight" he groaned into my ear as he tried to slide another finger inside me.

He quickened his pace as he pumped the two fingers inside me. A couple minutes passed and I felt a knot build up in the out of my stomach.

"I'm close" I moaned and I flinched closer to him at the immense amount of pleasure I felt as he hooked his fingers inside me

"Come for me, Juliana. Come hard" he said as his other hand moved from my waist to cup my breasts.

With a harsh slap to my àss, I moaned into his chest as I felt myself orgasm around his fingers.

I smiled lazily as he brought his lips down on mine. I slowly inched my hand towards his hard dick and just when I was about to cup it, I felt something grip my foot again and pull my down under.

Again?

I knew it wasn't Tyberias this time because he looked just as shocked as I was as he pulled me back up by my arms.

"What was that?" I asked frantically.

My head snapped behind me as I heard Adrian laughing loudly.

"What the hell, Adrian?"

"You have the worst possible timing" Tyberias said.

"What were you doi- ewww. That's gross guys. I'm public? Seriously." Adrian said in horror as he realised what we're about to do.

"We weren't going to do anything" I lied as I pathetically tried to defend ourselves.

"Yeh right. Wait until I tell Leona about this." He said and he quickly swam off before we could blackmail him not to.

"This is so embarrassing." I groaned and rested my head on Tyberias' chest.

"Don't worry. If he knows what good for him, he won't say anything" he replied

"You can't go around threatening people. Especially your younger brother, Tyberias." I said.

"But I threaten everyone"

"Not from now on, you won't" I said.

"But-" he began but I raised an eyebrow and he stopped. "Fine" he sighed.

"Good boy, now let's go back to the beach. My skin is starting to wrinkle up." I said and we began to swim back.

"Yes ma'am" He joked.

When we returned, we saw Adrian and Leona laughing about something.

"Here they are, the happy couple." Adrian smirked as we sat down.

I saw Tyberias give Adrian a warning glare but Adrian ignored it.

"You guys were out there for quite a long time. What were you doing?" Adrian asked mischievously. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Swimming, what else would we be doing in the sea?" Tyberias rolled his eyes.

"Hmm" Adrian said, deciding to spare us of the humiliation.

"So, I was thinking we could go to DisneyLand now. It's only 2pm so we still have the rest of the day." Leona suggested.

We all agreed and decided to go back to the penthouse to get changed before going.

~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~

I flopped onto mine and Tyberias' bed exhausted from the hectic day.

We arrived at DisneyLand quickly and we spent the entire day, going on rides, meeting the dressed up characters and eating overpriced food. It was a very fun day to say the least, even when Tyberias almost picked a fight with the dressed up Mickey Mouse, claiming that his hands were lingering in my for 'too long.'

Tyberias copied my action and flopped down on the bed next to me.

"Let's just stay in tomorrow" he said into his pillow.

"Agreed" I said, worn out

——
Vote and Comment