Chapter 40- Birthday Boy

WARNING: SÈXUAL CONTENT

JULIANA'S POV

I woke up with the sun shining over my eyes. I reached for my phone and checked the date.

November 2nd, Tyberias' birthday

I was shocked to see that it was already 3:00pm. We had slept in. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I was satisfied, I peeked into our bedroom to see Tyberias still sleeping softly.

I slipped under the covers and crawled towards Tyberias' thick length that was laying across his thigh. It was already hard.

I wrapped my fingers around it and slowly began pumping up and down. I heard Tyberias groan as he began to wake up.

I slipped his member into my mouth and he moaned slightly louder.

"Sarai la mia morte (you're going to be the death of me)" he groaned as he took off the covers, revealing me between his legs with his dick in my mouth.

His hands came to rest on the back of my head where they pushed me down so I could take him deeper.
"Tutti qui piccola, portami tutto sulla tua graziosa bocca piccola (that's it baby, take all of me into your pretty little mouth)" he groaned. He held my head in position for a few seconds so that all of him was inside me, before releasing me.

All of a sudden his phone began ringing. He reached for it and answered it.

"Hey, mom" he said into the phone. Tyberias was expecting me to stop pleasuring him, but I carried on sucking.

"Happy birthday, sweetie."

"T-Thanks Mom" he replied. He gave me a warning look, but I ignored it.

"How's Florida?"

"Florida's g-great Mom. Do you mind if I call you back later? I'm a bit preoccupied now"

"That's fine sweetie. I'll let you get back to... whatever I interrupted"

"Thanks, bye. I love you." He said before ending the call.

"You have some nerve" he groaned and moved my hair from my face so I could suck his dïck more efficiently.

A couple minutes passed as his breathing quickened. "I'm going to cum. And you're going to swallow it, aren't you" he said and I moaned.

I quickened my actions and moaned when I felt his thick come slide down my throat.

He smiled lazily and brought me up to kiss my lips, not caring that I just gave him head.

He was about to take off my clothes but I stopped him.

"You have to wait until the evening. I've got some stuff planned for you. Go shower" I said and he hesitantly obliged.

When I saw him disappear into the bathroom, I quickly slipped out of our room. I saw everyone already waiting in the living room.

Big balloons saying Happy Birthday were up against the curtains with fairy lights around them. There were and white balloons were all over the floor making it hard to walk and two individual balloons that read 27.

 There were and white balloons were all over the floor making it hard to walk and two individual balloons that read 27

"HAP-" They began to shout but stopped when they realised it was me rather than Tyberias.

"Oh" They said.

"Sorry to disappoint you guy but Tyberias is still in the shower. But this looks amazing!" I said as I admired the newly transformed living room.

"It better" Adrian said, lying down on the couch.
"I'm so light headed from all that blowing" he complained.

"Same" I muttered to myself but Leona and Luca ended up hearing.

"Eww. That's disgusting" she cringed and my cheeks heated up at the fact she heard.

"I don't get it" said a clueless Luca.

"You're not supposed to" Leona said.

"What did she say" Adrian said cluelessly as he raised his head from the couch.

"Nothing. I'm going to go wake up Estella" I played off, noticing that she wasn't there.

"I still want to know what she said" I heard Adrian mutter as I walked away.

I walked into her room and found her sleeping soundly on her bed. I walked up to her and slowly shook her, waking her up

"Leave me alone. I'm tired" she groaned and went back to sleep.

I playfully scoffed. I don't know where this attitude of he's has come from but I don't like it one bit.
"Girl, you better get your ass out of bed. It's Tyberias' birthday and your not going to ruin it"

"It's Tybear's birthday?" She asked excitedly and shot up from her sleeping position.

"Yep"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!" She said and quickly ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

^-^ ^-^

"Juliana, do you know where my-" Tyberias began as he walked into the living room but was cut off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all shouted in unison.

I held up my phone steadily so Tyberias' parents could see everything from the FaceTime call.

Tyberias looked shocked for a second but a massive grin quickly replaced it.

"Wow, guys this is amazing. Thank you." He said as we all came to hug him.

Estella ran over to him and raised her arms up so Tyberias could pick her up.

"Do you like it? I did most of it." Estella lied as she hugged him.

That little liar didn't even know it was his birthday today.

"Wow, you did this? I love it, pumpkin. Thank you" he smiled, but I could tell that he knew that she played a very small part in all of this.

I waited until he put her down, he hugged the rest of his family and spoke to his mom and dad again before I went up to him.

"Happy birthday, baby" I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you. I love you." He mumbled into my neck as he reciprocated the hug.

"I love you" I replied.

"Come on guys let's cut the cake" shouted Leona.

——
Vote and Comment