chapter 7

A/N: I'm thinking of writing a new story soon after this! And I'm finally updateing these!!!! Now for the moment you have all been waiting for, with over 2k words of pure fluff and stupidity, CHAPTER 7!!

-well look who is finally awake, the white canary. You know I have never heard of you before. So tell me where are you from?-lex said.

-I'm from hell here to take you back with me you prick.-

-oh cyborg she has a mouth on her. Well at least tell me your name.-

-my name is Sara Lance. Do you want my whole back story? I mean I don't know how much longer we have because kara will come for me. But I can try and get through it.- Sara spits with a smirk.

-now, Sara lance where are you really from?-

-far far away.-

-perhaps another earth maybe?- lex said cause Sara's eyes to go wide.

-how do you know about other earth's?-

-oh Sara I can tell you're not from here now because if you were you would know I'm a genius. Some say evil but I'm still a genius, now tell me what genius doest know about the multiverse theory.

D.E.O
-I can't believe you did this barry. You could have just sped the cuffs on her instead of knocking her out.- Oliver said.

-well I thought she would just overpower me even with the speed.-

-ok can someone get me a computer. I think she still has her comm in. maybe I and Winn can track it and find Sara.- Felicity suggested.

-here babe.- Oliver said handing her a computer.

-yeah here Winn.- Zari said handing him a second computer.

-thank you.- they at the same time.

-ok so is this both Lena's mom and brother. Or just her brother.- iris asked.

-it's both.- Lena said walking into the room making all the earth one hero's look at her. -because guess who just got a call saying he escaped prison.-
-Lena it's good to meet you. I am Barry Allen A.K.A flash. This is my wife iris.- barry said shaking hand with her.-

-so wait, the multiverse theory is real?-

-yeah. I'm Oliver queen also from earth one and this is my sister thea also known as speedy, and my wife felicity.- Oliver said shaking her hand.

-and I'm zari I'm from the earth one and the future.-

-then you must be a legend if I have that right.

-yep.-

-we found her, but when we take a satellite view there is absolutely nothing on the scans.-

-that's because just like his mansion he made it impossible to see from the roads and any satellite.-

-well then do you have the code?- thea asked.

-knowing him he probably changed it cause he knows I work with supergirl.-

-well I can probably help with that. This lets me hack almost every code.- zari said.

-ok well then let's suit up everyone.- Oliver said.

-shouldn't we wait for kara to wake up?- barry asked.

-no, all this is a rescue mission. In and out. Iris, felicity, Winn, and Lena you mind keeping eyes from here?- Oliver asked.

-we are on it.- Lena said.

One of lex's secret bases

-Well for all of this talk about you being a genius you surely are not that smart, because you forgot one little thing. There are more of us than you think and I know they are not going to just let me be taken by you without repercussion.- Sara said.