Chapter 14

Word count: 5362
Omg this is the longest chapter I haver written for anything!
--------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning Sara woke up to an empty bed, when she rolled over she saw the clock said 7. She slowly got out of bed and went to go find kara. She got into the living room and saw her leaning against the railing on the porch.

“Hey what are you doing out here?” Sara asked wrapping her arms around karas waist from behind and resting her head on karas shoulder.

“Just thinking about some stuff.” kara said leaning back into her.

“Penny for your thought?”

“It’s just I don’t know how we can willingly go down there knowing there’s going to be an attack. It just feels so wrong.”

Sara turned kara around in her arms so she was facing her. 

“I know you don’t want to do it, but this so we end them once and for all. So you can finally live in peace without having to constantly look over your shoulder just waiting for the next attack, and yeah there will always be villains, but now the chance of them being able to kill is going drastically down.”

“But we are willing to put people’s lives at risk, and for what? Me. no I came to this earth to protect everyone. Even if that means I can’t protect myself.”

“Kara we have Barry Allen, the Flash, the fastest man alive on evac. He will evacuate the area while we try to contain it to one area. Just have faith in us. Have faith in yourself.”

“I still don’t know about this.”

“Hey, you stand for hope, so have hope that we can win, and just know that whatever happens out there is destiny.” (I’m sorry I just had to. :)  Sara said with a smirk. “Well, we should probably get going. We have to be at the tower in 15 and I need coffee.”

“Well then let’s go because Sara lance without coffee is just grumpy and painful for all.” kara said with a laugh. And with that to the tower, they went.

TOWER EARTH 38

“Ok, so let’s go over this one more time. Lena, Olson, and I will be up on stage,” j’onn said.

“Nyssa and I will be waiting once he shows his ugly face we will get you two in the car while Olson helps with evac. In the car, Felicity and Winn will be waiting With all the equipment to shut him down once we get to their base.”

“And once he shows up I will shoot the thing you gave me that will track where the controlling function is coming from,” Alex said.

“Meanwhile, Wally Nia, Maggie, Laurel, Dinah, and Alex will do evac, once done with evac we will join in the fight.” Barry said.

“Thank you for helping out Wally,” Sara said to the other speedster in the room.

“Once the car gets about a mile away I will come back to join the fight. You four sure you can handle yourself against that thing for a while?” J’onn asks thea, Sara, Kara, and Clark.

“Sara and I can cover whatever type of foot soldiers they got.” Thea said.

“Me and kara have air and doomsday control.”

“And I can give the element of surprise.” Ray said growing bigger.

“And I will be there to knock the wind out of the basterds.” Zari said.

“Let’s go!”

DOWNTOWN NATIONAL CITY.

“Are you sure you want to do this James? The last time you were involved in something like this you were shot,” Lena asked.