Chapter 11

EARTH 38

word count: 2336

Alex woke up to an empty bed in the morning. she knew maggie had to go in earlier this morning so she could get off and help out with the CADMUS case.  getting out of bed and doing her morning routine she left for the tower.

the first thing Alex did when she got to the tower was gone check to see how Lena was coming along in the project.

"Hey, Lena how is the suit coming along?"

"good it almost done. I just need to fix some stuff, but we should be able to bring Kara back to this earth by this afternoon." Lena said with a smile.

"good. Why don't you go take a quick break and get some breakfast cause I know you didn't eat dinner last night and i also know you didn't sleep and i don't want kara to kill me because i let her best friend die from exhaustion."

"ok, i will alex" lena said with a reluctant tone.

with Alex left the lab and went to check on the progress winn and felicity had.

"hey, what do we got so far?"

"nothing. it's like they have completely vanished. Felicity hacked all security feed surroundings, there have been no movements from there what's so ever." Winn said.

"ok well tell me when we get anything. can we still track kryptonite?" Alex asked.

"We are but currently everywhere is showing up with it. but that's because of the whole atmosphere being exposed to it. but if a higher amount is being used anywhere we will find out." Winn explained.

"ok good tell me if you find any place with higher amounts. I will be training downstairs. oh and can you keep an eye on Lena? she got no sleep last night and hasn't eaten in god knows when."

"on it," Winn said typing on his computer.

on Alex's way to the elevator, Nyssa snuck up on her.

"I overheard you saying you were going to the Training area?"

"OH GOD Nyssa jezz you scared the ever-loving shit out of me. and yeah. Why?"

"well Oliver asked me to meet him down there to train, and I have seemed to gotton lost somewhere on my way there."

"oh yeah, I can help you find your way there. do you know what training room he said?"

"I believe three."

"yeah follow me. so if you don't mind me asking, what's your background like?" Alex asked stepping into the elevator.

"oh yes. well, I was the former air to the demon. in the league of assassins. but when my father died the man who drugged his daughter to kill Sara became the demons head. so Oliver cut off his hand and gave over the rights to leauge to me, with that I realized what the league was becoming so I dispensed it."

"so you know Sara?"

"yes, I saved her when she was ship wrecked on the island, and then we dated while she was in the league. you don't seem all that surprised."

"yeah well after growing up and living with a allian nothing shockes me anymore. that and you and Sara are not the first assassins I have met. I once met a Russian assassin. I heard she became apart of some superhero team in new york."  (hehe😆😆!!! I had to!)

"Hmm, odd."

"well we are here,  A lex said stepping out of the elevator Walking to the door for the third training room.

"Thank you for the assistance Alex it was nice talking to you."

"oh Hey, Alex. we got anything yet?" Oliver asked as he saw her.