chapter 6

D.E.O
The top floor of the D.E.O was a mess the missile had been a direct hit the bottom floor, however, was made to last under these circumstances. Kara and Sara had exited their training room and out into the hall when they got there they saw Oliver, barry, Thea, and zari.

-Do you two know what that was? It sounded like an explosion.- zari asked.

-No but yeah it did and it sounded like it came from upstairs.- Sara said.

-ok barry and kara go upstairs and check it out quickly and come back and report.- Oliver said.

-ok- they both said.

-in a minute they were back.

-it looks like a bomb went off up there.- barry said.

-but then wouldn't it affect down here too?- Sara asked looking at kara.

-No the downstairs was built to handle that type of stuff in case we got an alert of a rogue missile or something like that.- kara explained.

-ok so what is this a rescue mission know?- zari asked.

-yep. Ok, kara, Sara, and zari you guys look for any survivors on that third floor me, barry, and thea. will look at the 2nd floor.

-there was practically no third floor I mean Alex’s lab was completely destroyed.- barry said.

-Oh my god! Alex and Maggie were in there working on something.- Kara said starting to panic.

-hey were going to get her out ok calm down kara.- Sara said putting her hand on karas cheek to try and calm her down.

-yeah don't worry Alex and Maggie are going to be fine. There both badasses. Kara, can you use your X-RAY vision to see if you can see them under the ruble?- barry asked.
-No the D.E.O was practically built head to toe in lead.- kara said. - wait I can see if I can hear their heartbeats.-

-wait you know what their heartbeats sound like?- thea asked.

-yeah I memorized all of you so I could tell if anyone was in danger or anything.-kara said.- ok so Winn iris and maggie have a normal heartbeat a little high but it's probably from the shock. Felicity is a little low but not that bad but Alex is barely there. We got to go now!-

Kara flew Sara and zari up to the second floor while barry speed Oliver and thea up.

Kara and Sara right away saw movement under some ruble and when to go see who it was. Kara saw maggie and quickly got her out from under the ruble.

-where's Alex?- Kara quickly asked.

-I don't know we were working when all of a sudden BOOM!-

Kara closed her eyes and then from the looks of it started focusing on something.

-I found her!- kara said as she speeds over.

While Sara, kara, and zari were digging up maggie and looking for Alex Oliver was trying to dig out Winn with thea who was knocked out cold but nothing more. He wasn't surprised he was buried under a couple of pounds of concrete. After Oliver and thea were able to pull Winn out thea said she would get him to the Medbay downstairs Oliver then went to help barry get iris and felicity.

-hey you ok guys?- Oliver asked looking at iris and felicity who was buried right next to each other.

-yeah Winn pushed us out of the way from some of the falling debris. Is he ok?-

-yeah he probably has a concussion.-Oliver said.

-Oliver look.- barry said to Oliver Oliver looked and saw that felicity's bone was poking through her skin.