*camera pans out to show multiple students being placed in stretchers and ambulances*

"Luckily none of the students are facing fatal wounds, only broken bones and some in need of stitches. The authorities are searching for this culprit, Izuku Midoriya, 14 years of age, about 5 '4 5' 5, has black hair with green highlights and green eyes, 4 diamond-like freckles on both cheeks. If you see this child please do not engage and please contact-"

A hooded figure with a disposable mask was passing by a crowd that was in front of a store with TVs set up. Many were in awe, fear, disgust, disappointment, and many others varied as they watched the News interested. He could tell that this is not the only place people would watch this, many were watching in homes, other stores, and will soon be in the media and will probably become viral.

The figure kept walking with the weather starting to act up.

I should've brought an umbrella... I'm such an idiot

By now it was late and walked into a graveyard with rain pouring down heavily. He stopped at one of the graves that was a bit secluded among the others and he knelt down. And it read...

Here Lies

Inko Midoriya

Great Mother And Friend

Izuku's cheeks had tears running down, Mom... what should I do... if it weren't for him, you wouldn't be like this... that BASTARD

...

Little 4 year old Izuku was running around the house after his doctor's appointment, I mean who wouldn't. He had a quirk! Right now he had a mini AllMight toy following him as Inko was telling him to be careful. Who knew that his mother's quirk was awesome.

It was getting late and his mother was tucking him into bed.

"Okay Izuku you need to sleep so you can show your quirk to your classmates okay?", Inko said a bit... paranoid?

"Okay mommy", Izuku said sleepily as he yawned.

"Alright goodnight Izuku"

"Goodnight mommy"

She gave him one last look at him through the doorway and closed it.

Okay relax Inko, you could do this

She picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Hello-I need heroes and police officers here at-Yes-Its my husband-No -He has a very powerful quirk and he's going to take my son-"

"Hello Inko"

*With izuku*

I really wanna show my quirk to Kacchan- huh? Is that mom?

Izuku got out of bed to see what he heard. As he was walking towards the door he heard what it seemed to be like...

D-Dad?

He peeked through the door and saw a short figure that was his mother and a tall figure that seemed to be his father.

"H-Hisashi!? W-What are y-you doing here"

Izuku has never seen that much fear that came from his mother. Why is his mom so scared, why. This made Izuku quiver where he stood.

*Outside*

"Are you sure this is the place?", a tall muscular blond said to the detective.

"Yes this is the place All Might, we have been tracking him", said the detective also known as Naomasa.

Many heroes have surrounded the apartment waiting for orders to arrive.

*Back inside*

Hisashi's hand started to emit black and red electricity. Lazily cocked back his arm and drove it straight to Inko's chest. Izuku's eyes widened in horror and tears spilled out.

M-Mommy!?

"Heh I'm sorry Inko but you got in my way", Hisashi chuckled.

Inko's mouth spat out huge amounts of blood which kept pouring from her chest and from her back as his arm pierced. Hisashi took out his arm and chuckled once more and her body dropped dead.

"Oh my, you got my arm all dir-"

Izuku's idol came crashing through the wall yelling at his nemesis. He would've fanboyed, but it wasn't the time for it.

"ALL FOR ONE!!"

"Dammit ALL MIGHT!!"

Izuku took this chance to hide in his closet as the battle went from his small apartment to the sky and from god knows where. He stayed there bawling out his eyes, missing his mother already, and hating his father or as All Might has said, All For One.

From that day onward, he stayed with the Bakugo's until he was ready to leave, which was sooner than expected.

...

Izuku pounded his fists onto the ground till it bled in anger, he chuckled as he didn't stop blurring after rubbing it many times.

Even after all these years, I'm still a crybaby