58: Consequences

Caleb and Kylie just ot back home from their whole week honeymoon in Marinduque Isand. Para silang tagline ng Talk 'N Text dahil tuloy-tuloy ang kanilang saya. They feel closer more than ever. Iba rin yung level ng pag-aalaga ni Caleb sa asawa because of her pregnancy. Umaga, tanghali, gabi nyang binabantayan si Kylie, inaalalayan kahit sa simpleng paglalakad lang. If Kylie only learned how to be contented to what she have,  the situation will remain as it is; peaceful and filled of prosperity.

They arrived home mga bandang alas tres. They rest because sea and land ang means of transportation nila dahil wala namang airport going to that Island. It was a long ride at talagang nakakangalay. She took a nap for a while kaya hindi na nya napansin pa na tinatawagan sya ng sekretarya mula sa K.C.

The moment she's resting, police bang into her office dala ang kanilang search warrant. Hinalughog nilang mabuti ang opisina ni Kylie and they found what they're looking for. Tawag ng tawag ang kanyang secretary because of the situation in the K.C pero hindi naman sumasagot si Kylie.

As soon as the police found the property of Elena na pinanakaw ni Kylie, they proceed to arrest the K.C owner, police drove to her condo unit. Lahat ng empleyado ni Kylie ay nawindang sa ginawang pagpasok ng mga pulis at paghalughog nila sa bawat sulok ng K.C building. Lahat sila nagumpukan at nagbulungan, wondering what's the reason for the search warrant.

When Kylie wakes up, she saw the 50+ missed calls from her secretary. She shrugged it off at tumayo ng kama nilang mag-asawa.

Caleb is in the kitchen, preparing merienda for his wife. He's frying banana na nakabalot sa lumpia wrapper and coated with sugar. Hindi nya ginagawa ang ganito noon but there is always a room for a new hobby. He will protect this marriage, his second wife and their child. Natuto na sya sa grave mistake nya when he hurted Elena.

While in front of the stove, Kylie wrapped her arms around his waist and she kissed his nape. "What are you cooking?"

With a smile on his face, flipping the other side of the dish, he responded, "hindi ko alam ang tawag dito but it's a sweetend banana in a lumpia wrapper. It was my favorite merienda noong bata pa ako."

"That smells good..."

Hinarap ni Caleb si Kylie and he brush her womb. "When you go out of there, I'll cook for you until you get married."

Habang nakatingin si Caleb sa tiyan ng asawa, someone pressed the doorbell kaya napatayo sila pareho ng tuwid at napatingin sa doorway ng kusina.

Nasa bakasyon din si yaya Tessie para may privacy silang dalawa kaya Kylie volunteered to open the door. Caleb continue his work.

Kylie open the door and her smile vanished as soon as she saw a policeman barging in their home without her permission. Napaatras sya awtomatiko.

"W-what do you want?" Her body as well as her voice trembles.

"Kylie Choi, inaaresto ka namin sa salang pangpe-frame up, pangba-blackmail at pagnanakaw. You violated the Republic Act No. 8293 or the Intellectual Property Code as well as the grave threats you committed under the article 282, the act threatened to be done is a crime." The chief police said showing the warrant of arrest.

"Anong sinsabi nyo? What the hell you people are talking about?! Do you have an evidence? Do you even know me?! I am Kylie Choi! I'm a Choi!!"

"Men," the chief of police signalled his substituents to handcuff Kylie.

Ang officer na nagposas kay Kylie ang syang bumigkas sa Miranda warning. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be use against the court of law."