I wonder how old she is. She will probably be in her late thrities or mid thrity. I don't know.

I promise to go check later on the internet.

I wish I had done that before maybe I would have know how to handle this kind of visit from someone like her.

"I'm sorry ma. Where are my manners?" I asked myself rhetorically.  "What can I offer you ma?"

"As much I will love that, I'm quite okay. If you don't mind?"

"No I don't." I answered.

"It's fine. I'm not going to bite you." She said looking at me. I gave her a force smile.

She can't blame me for being nervous. Then I took a seat opposite her. "I wanted you to be comfortable that is why I came over. At least you will be okay in your home. It's your territory."

I nodded. She is right about that.

"Thank you." I appreciated. And I look around the living room nervously.

I don't usually get nervous around people. It actually quite the opposite. But this woman. She isn't just Jason mother, she is one hell of a Billionaire. And I have never been in the presence of such kind of figure.

Except when I met the first lady of Lagos when she attended the interstate swimming competition of course but I have people around me. And it wasn't in my house.

You can't even compare the first lady and her husband to the woman in my front. I'm quite certain the president will call her 'ma'.

"I want us to have a little chit chat like two women. So you are free to say whatever you want." She said.

Her English have accent in it. Not some kind of yoruba accent. She has this kind of America accent.

Maybe she spend most of her time there.

"Okay ma."

"I'm sure you already know who I am?"

"Of course."

"As Jason mom to be precise."

I look up at her and nodded.

"What kind of relationship do you have with Jason?" She asked.

Oh! I was expecting that.

She quickly shake her head. "Don't get me wrong dear. I am not here like those mother that go to warn their sons girl friends to leave their son.... and probably pay them."

I chuckles. I wasn't expecting that. And I look at her. She was smiling and that help to reduce the tension.

If she wasn't here for that, I think we are cool.

I'm not one to deny my friends. So let's know why she is actually here.

" Jason is my friend. Maybe more than friends."

"You mean your boyfriend?" She asked.

As much I would love it to be that, it isn't and will I even tell his mother if it was?

"No."

"You are not his girlfriend?" She asked.

"No. I'm just a very close friend that understands him." I answered truthfully.

She said nothing for a while.

"I guess you understand him very well." She said.

Her sad tone make me look up at her.