"It's will be really great to know you more. Phone number?"

"Oh sorry. I don't actually have a phone." I said shyly feeling ashamed.

"Oh. I might be holding one for you the next time we meet. How's that?"

"Maybe."

"Huh.." he checks his golden watch. "I have got to rush. It was nice meeting you. Bye!!" He said walking backwards and waving at me. He accidentally bumps into an old lady. He playfully acts like she's the wrong one while the old lady tries yelling back sounding confused. He winks at me before running off. I lightly giggle and waved back.

When last have I laughed or even smiled. I sighed and decided to get the painkillers and other pill before leaving.

***

I finally drop the heavy load down and shut the door before locking it. I turned around but froze.

Demian stands with folded arms, looking at me with angry eyes. I looked at him confused.

"Meet me upstairs in twenty seconds." He said then left. I stare at him shocked. What have I done now?

I quickly pick up the plastic bags and went to the kitchen dropping them at the counter before skipping up the stairs. I got to our room and closed it. I turned and found him seated on the edge of the bed.

"You asked for me." I said looking down on my feet.

"What took you so long?" He asked standing up from the bed and taking slow steps towards me before standing right in front of me. I stare at him confused.

"I came the usual time I usually do."

"Fucking lying!" He swang his hand and slapped me. I gasp and fell to the ground. My butt hitting first. "You were busy around with guys. Weren't you?"

"I-I" what is he talking about. A tear drops down my cheek.

"Looking for your next lie? Huh?!" I flinch at his voice close to my ears.

"I don't know what you talking about."

"You fucking playing with me." He said before griping my wrist forcing me up and grab me towards the bed.

"Who was the guy?"

"What?" How does he even know I was with a guy? Plus he never beats me when I come from the market. He lands a double slap landing on both my cheeks and I drop to the bed.

"I should just fuck the truth out of you."

"Please I'm begging you just leave me alone." He slaps me again before spreading my legs with so much force. I cried harder and louder as usual.

SILVER'S POV

"You fucking got the guts to lie at my face!!"

"I-I'm s-serious B-boss. I didn't steal a dine."  I chuckle bitterly.

"You think I'm fucking playing? Huh?!"

"No Boss. I would never lie to you."

"You know, I was once betrayed by a fucking girl!!" I said and turned my back on him.

"I-I'm sorry Boss, about that." I slowly turned back to him.

"And since then I have been playing fucking smart." I said looking closely at my shining silver gun.

"Sir I-I'm a man."

"Well, that makes matters worse." I said and pointed the gun, pressing it right against his forehead.

"Okay, okay. I might have taken a li-"  I press the gun and the sound of the bullet makes a loud noise in the warehouse. I slowly step back from his lifeless body.

"Aiden, clean up this mess." I said pointing at the dead body on the floor.

"Yes sir." He nods and takes his phone out as I walk pass him.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍

AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें