Chapter 11

"You wanted to meet?"

I finally made it up to the roof and I saw that Xukun was already leaning against the railing, looking out into the cityscape. It took me back to that time he brought me up here about two months ago. Oh, how time flies.

As I'm living through nostalgia, I failed to notice that he was now facing me, a serious look adorning his well-proportioned face.

"I thought that we should talk about what happened between us."

I sighed, but I agreed.

I walked over to where he was and looked out to the city while I saw his face pan to look at my side profile.

"I'm sorry, Xukun. I was irrational and childish like usual."

"Well, if you were irrational, then I was just an asshole."

I didn't respond, not even knowing what to say next.

"I really didn't mean it when I said that you were obsessed with me, I don't even know what I was thinking at that time. Even worse, I said that you were jealous that you weren't on Lisa's level. I even said that you didn't earn my respect as an artist. Man, I was such a dick." He shuddered as he spoke, obviously emotional.

"I'm sorry for bringing Lisa into it as well. That was really awful of me when she had nothing to do with it."

"Lihua." I looked into his pretty eyes. No matter how angry or upset I am with him, I was still so infatuated by how pretty he looks with the sun or moon hitting his delicate features.

"Yes?"

"Can we... can we start all over?"

My eyes widened, "U-Uh"

"Because I don't even know why, but I have treated you like a piece of shit. I have never treated anyone the way I did to you and I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, but I promise to change. Even if you don't forgive me, let me prove to you that I am not the man that I have shown myself to be."

I was stunned into silence, a smile crept up to my lips. I ran a hand through my hair and bit my bottom lip, "Let's start over, Xukun..."

~~~

Ever since our conversation on the rooftop, Xukun has shown me that he was a man of his word. While he didn't completely change to a new person, he was just the kind, caring Xukun that everyone loved, and I greatly appreciated it. We grew to be friends once again, albeit slowly to ensure that everything was natural and pure.

I sat with my girls, our collaborated performance was coming up and we had to perfect everything. Our song was called Full Moon, and our choreography was sensual, as our storyline was about a vampire girl falling in the with a human victim (This is all based on Sunmi's Full Moon, totally recommend that you watch it). How romantic, but that's what we went with after the girls listened to the background music. Our main point choreography was that we would be using umbrellas as a prop. I wonder what Xukun's group was doing...

I excused the girl's after a full day of hard work and monitoring.

I went to the mentor dorms and was walking down the hallway when I stopped in my tracks. There Xukun was, hair wet, towel draped over his hips loosely, top fully exposed. I quickly covered my eyes to not only give him privacy, but stop a potential nosebleed from occurring on my end.

I heard footsteps, but not going the proper way.

I refused to pull my hands away from my eyes, even when I saw his feet where I was looking down. I yelped when he suddenly pushed me up against the wall, he pinned my hands to the sides of my head, slowly interlacing our fingers. I literally looked anywhere, but him, where he was intensely looking down at my face. What is he doing?

"Xukun." I coughed, hoping he would snap out of whatever he was in.

"Lihua." He responded. I slowly looked up at him, realizing that he wouldn't let up. I studied his features, even without the makeup he was extremely pretty. I'd dare say that he's even more handsome without it.

Suddenly he smirked, and I scoffed. I let myself be a little sly, I took the chance to quickly look at his ads, and my were they abs. I feel so unholy, come save me mom!

"Like what you see?" I blushed at that statement.

"What game are you playing at, Xukun?"

"Nothing. This just feels right, or do you disagree?"

I pursed my lips, not wanting to let him win whatever he was doing. I scowled, but he could see right through it.

We stood like that a bit longer, when an idea came in my head. I quickly leaned my head forward, looking like I was about to peck him quickly, to which he backed up, surprised. I was a little hurt that he had to back up, but he got off nonetheless.

"Serves you right." I flicked my hair over my shoulder and walked away with a strut. What I failed to see was the way he placed a hand over his racing heart.

~~~

Youth With You trainee Esther Yu and mentor Cai Xukun rumored to be dating?! Look at the evidence that makes the show's fans convinced that these two are secretly going out!

...

Comments

CPoPPIE: does he ever slow down:/ First Lisa now a trainee? Kinda of sketchy and or pathetic

XUxuKunKUN: Y'all you probably realize that this is probably fake news??? I looked at the supposed "Evidence" and I'm sorry to break it to ya but it's weak as hell

KunKunnieTings: TBH let's all say it together... HuaKun is the superior ship and that's fact, nI mean did you all see that ad together?!?!? The CHEMISTRY IS REAL

EstherYUUUU: My baby don't deserve this! Keep voting her to the 1st spot everyone!!!

________________________________

My mind like "you should sleep Hunnyuwu" and my heart's like "you clown ass finish this whole fanfic tonight!!!!!!!" thank you for listening to my current inner thoughts. :)

Hunnyuwu