Chapter 8

estheeerrrrr

267,192 views

267,192 views

estheeerrrrr hiya;) @caixukun

View all 26,189 comments

estherstanthings Are you two dating?!?!??!?!

~~~

I closed out of Instagram and I felt a pang of anger fill my soul. I can't believe it. It's none of my business, but don't almost kiss me and then do this kind of shit to me in the same night.

"Lihua?"

Xukun, acting innocent and cute as ever, was peering over at my scowl as we were both finalizing the things for our song. I wanted to ask what kind of game he was playing at, but he obviously didn't feel anything that night. I was the only one to blame; I allowed myself to fall into the rabbit hole.

"Yes?" A bit of annoyance laced in my response?

"Are you okay? You've been acting kind of weird lately." He sounded concerned, but my annoyance got the better of me in this moment.

"No, I'm fine. Maybe you have been acting weird lately." I grumbled, deciding it was best if I leave. I packed up my writing notebook and my pen and swiftly left, needing a breather.

~~~

I looked at my phone during my break, and oh my god.

lalalalisa_m

Liked by LiHua_est98 and 1,920,174 others

lalalalisa_m falling❤️ @bambam1a

View all 2,019,271 comments

lizkook NO NO YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE IN LOVE WITH KOOKIE WHAT IS HAPPENING

~~~

Sorry, Lizkook shippers, BamLisa Shippers are now rising. JYP and YG confirm relationship between these two Thai Superstars.