TRACK 5

CHERRY
4:20
______The Falling______

It's a sleepless night for Harry. As much as he wants to close his eyes and rest for a little he can't. He can't shake off the picture of Summer and the man. Every time he closes his eyes, he sees it all over again and brings him more tears. He silently cries next to Summer's sleeping body and wishes he would never fall for her in the first place. He hates himself that he let the girl take his heart just like that. He is always so quick in trusting people, but never in a million years would he think Summer is the person that cannot be trusted.

They spent such beautiful days together. He thought she really liked him. Maybe she did, but maybe it was not enough for her. Maybe his heart was not enough.

He is lying next to her and remembering all these things they did, and trying to find the point where it went downhill. He remembers it all.

Harry and Summer exited Heathrow airport and Harry tried to find his step-father's car. The moment he noticed the car and his mother standing next to it, he couldn't stop himself and just ran into her arms. He missed his mum so dearly. He breathed in her unique scent and tried not to cry happy tears.

"Hello to you too, Harry," Anne laughed and let go of Harry. She looked past him where a petite girl stood with a small smile, fully covered in a warm coat. Summer found the scene very adorable and she loved to see Harry next to his mother. She already could see Harry's got his beauty from his mum.

"Oh yes! Mum, this is Summer. Summer, this is mum," Harry properly introduced both the most important women in his life to each other. They gently shook hands and repeated their names.

"Okay my little family, let's go home. I don't want to pay so much for this parking, and also it's freezing" Harry's step-father took the luggages and placed them into the car.

Few days flew by and Harry was happy to see Summer and his mother becoming very close. They would always talk about Harry's childhood and embarrassing stories. Harry became very grumpy after every spilled story that made Summer laugh so hard. She found it all adorable, and she also knew Harry would never tell her the stories so she was enjoying it while she could.

One night, after one bottle of wine, Anne took out all of the photo albums she had in the house. It was a lovely night when only the Christmas tree lights were on, and a small lamp by the sofa lightening the pictures in the books.

"And here is Harry full of chocolate," Anne pointed out the photo. Summer cooed and looked at Harry, who was sitting at the far end of the settee and watching some movie that was on. He hated it when his mother showed the photos. There were some pretty embarrassing pictures for sure.

"C'mon baby, don't be all grumpy, you were such an adorable child," Summer poked Harry's puffed cheek and then gave him a quick kiss on his neck. He just moves more into the sofa and pulls the hem of his very ugly Christmas sweater down.

"Mum why are you always showing these to someone, I bet all your friends saw them at least ten times," Harry complained.

"Honey, you know how much I love those. I can't believe you grew into such a man, you were just a little baby a few moments ago. These are like my personal gallery. If I had big enough house, I would print them in a way bigger size and made an actual gallery," Anne rambled. She looked like she was holding the tears back. Harry was already used to this, every time he came to visit his family, mum just reminisced about the old times. He couldn't blame her though, every mum does that. Sometimes he is also wishing to go back to those days.