TRACK 3

ADORE YOU
3:27
_____Honeymoon Phase_____

Few weeks passed by and Harry and Summer met almost every day and spend together most of their free time. They became very close, even though Summer was the one who mostly talked. Harry loved her voice and her passion about things, he was simply enjoying her talking. Summer on the other hand felt like she doesn't know Harry that much and that he is too quiet for her liking. At first, she didn't really notice but now it is a big bug in their relationship. She never told him that, because she didn't want to make him upset just because of the way he is.

She still thinks he is a beautiful human being regardless.

They went on a couple of dates too. Though Harry was the one initiating the dates, Summer had to make the first moves - holding hands, the first kiss. Harry was simply too shy. The only thing Summer didn't do though was making her and Harry official. That was purely his move to make.

This morning Harry has to stay. He has to help in the florist store to settle the new deliveries. He loves stocking the store with new fresh flowers. Every once a while he just smells the flower he is currently holding and then putting it on its place.

"If you continue to sniffle them they will soon lose their smell," the old lady behind the counter jokes. She is a nice old lady living above this store. His husband died a few years ago because of cancer. They ran this store together, it was their dream to own store with flowers. Now, the old lady runs it alone, since they never had kids. She treats Harry like her grandson she never had and Harry doesn't mind at all.

"Maybe I will become one big good smelly flower then, some pretty one," he says while the old lady laughs.

"You already are one big pretty flower, Harry" she states and Harry smiles. The old lady sees just good in people. And she genuinely thinks Harry is made from clouds, sunshine, sparkles, and God's kindness.

"How things go with that pretty woman who hangs out here with you sometimes?" the old lady asks.

"It's good. We have a date again tonight," Harry signs and walks behind the counter to count the next delivery content. "I adore her so much. She is in my mind constantly. I always get lost inside her eyes. She feels just so... paradise. You know what I mean?"

"Could you believe it, Jeremy? Look at him," the old lady looks up. She always talks to her husband, mostly if Harry says something she finds unbelievable. She knows Harry is full of poems and romance, but sometimes she just can't wrap her head around the word choice he makes.

Harry ignores her comment and shrugs. "I just feel like she is very right."

"Of course she is not left. I saw her write with her right hand," the lady comments and Harry rolls his eyes with a chuckle.

"Stop making fun of me, I mean it. Every single time and every single thing with her feels right, I don't know. She is just too perfect," he says.

"Oh dear Harry, you are falling too fast," she comments and a small sadness is shown in her features. As well as she knows Harry's feelings, she knows Summer's too. They were talking together the other day when Harry was serving a customer.

"So how is it, you and Harry?" the old lady asked Summer. Summer sat behind the counter flipped through some flower magazine that was thrown on the counter. She could see the circled flowers waiting to be ordered.