June cooed and she lay on the ground, "Oh, sweet ground, I miss you." She laid flat on the ground, her classmates looking at her with a "What's going on?" look or "Is she okay?" look. "Everyone, I've been waiting for you all." they all brought our attention to an astronaut with yellow sneaker. "If I remember correctly... You're the Space Hero : Thirteen, right?" June asked, "Yup, that's me. Anyways, let's go, inside shall we?" The space hero asked.

A/N: Ok, so we all know Thirteen

A/N: Ok, so we all know Thirteen. And for the sake of the story, I'll be typing he/she, his/her or him/her, cause I'm not sure what's her/his actual gender and I don't want people commenting, "NO! Thirteen's a female!", "No a male!", "No! both!". Yeah.... I don't want to start a war in my comment section. So, moving on with the story!

"Wow! This looks like Universal Studios Japan!" Kirishima explained, "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, it's a training ground that I made for different types of accidents and disasters

"Wow! This looks like Universal Studios Japan!" Kirishima explained, "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, it's a training ground that I made for different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ." Thirteen explained to the students. Mr. Aizawa walked up to Thirteen and had a small pep talk her/him. "Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing... or two... or three... or four... or five... six... seven..."

"This will go up to THIRTEEN." June jokingly thought. " Everyone, I'm sure you're aware of my quirk, Black Hole. I can suck anything and turn it into dust." Thirteen started to explain, "You've been able to use your quirk on all types of disasters." Midoriya blurted out.

A/N: I'm sorry, I'm lazy at this point. I'm trying to make as much as I could today and I'm trying to get to the exciting part. My literally having butterflies in my stomach by just thinking about it. So, with all due respect... Let's get to it!

June could feel the excitement building up on her, "Alright, now let's-" Mr. Aizawa was interrupted by the sound of crackling electricity from the lights. "Mr. Aizawa! Look! The fountain." June pointed out to the fountain. He immediately got into a fighting stance, "Everyone stay back! Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa demanded. "What's that!?" Kirishima asked, June felt the atmosphere change and noticed something else. "That... It's here!" June thought, and immediately got into a fighting mode.

◇◇◇ June's POV ◇◇◇

I had a weird but familiar feeling; the smell and aura was something I experienced once or maybe more. Then, something or, someone emerged from purple dust like portal, it felt like the... "Bane Particles?!" I said out loud without thinking, "Bane what?" Uraraka wondered, I really was getting ready to see the person who nearly took my brother away.

But, instead, it was lots of rookies and soon a guy with hands over his body, and by his side, was a guy with white hair and red eyes. He looked up at me and pointed.

"You!" He simply shouted, he showed no emotion at all, I could sense magic from this guy, this won't be good. I was ready to fight, but Mr. Aizawa moved his arm in front of me. "You stay here with the other students. He clearly wants to do something with you." Aizawa demanded me to stay, "Oh I wish I could, but if I didn't do something with that guy, I'm sure something would happen." I exclaimed.

"June, you don't know what you're dealing with..." Mina said, but I cut her off. "I've experienced lots of thing, even life and death situations. I can handle this." I answered her straightforward. "NO, you stay here." Aizawa said to me. Aizawa then told Kaminari to try and contact the school with his quirk. "This isn't good." I thought, "What about you Sensei?" Midoriya asked in a worried tone, "Will you fight them by yourself? With that many, even though you can erase their quirk... Eraserhead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk."

"You can't be a Hero with just one trick." Aizawa answered Midoriya. Without hesitation, he jumped into action and started to fight the rookies. Midoriya and I stared at his fight till Iida called us, "Everyone, move out!", Midoriya followed while I stayed. "I can't just leave him behind!" I was about to run into the fight, but then I felt the atmosphere changed quickly. I looked at my classmates to see the purple mist, "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we decided to invite ourselves to the home of heroes, UA High School. To get All Might, The Symbol of Peace, take his last breathe."

"He did not just say he wanted to kill All Might..." I thought, I looked back at the fountain to look for the possible other mage, but he was nowhere to be found. "Where did he go?!" I questioned myself, I then heard the battle cries of Bakugou and Kirishima. "No! Move Away, you two!" Thirteen cried out. I ran to my classmates, but it was too late, he engulfed them both and then my class. "NO!" I shouted as I sprinted forward, but half of the class was gone.

Words: 1535

Oh, MY Goodness! This is killing me! (In a good way)

My stomach is getting butterflies while imagining what the fight would be like.

Anyways, please

Vote

Comment

&

Follow my account

With that said (More like read) and done. I hope you enjoyed this chapter my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan