He was going crazy and was also fearing what will happen to him.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a day since yoongi was arrested and the jeon residence was under havoc. Jungkook asked his friends if they know any lawyer that can help them and there was a lawyer who was yugyeom's cousin's friend and jungkook immediately went to meet him. He told him about the situation and he agreed on fighting the case for yoongi. But he said he had to meet him first and he has to know complete information about the case. So he was set to meet yoongi at 5 PM.

On the other hand miri was just crying like crazy. She wasn't even letting jungkook leave their house. Jungkook literally had to beg to her to let him go as he has to hire a lawyer for yoongi.

She was praying to the God to save her child. The situation she was dreading was right in front of her. Only difference was that First it was jungkook who was in danger and now yoongi was being punished for nothing.

Mingyu was also there to help jungkook. Jungkook left the forced kiss situation for another time as his priority right now was to save yoongi.

He missed his classes as he can't afford missing his job. He will meet lawyer in the morning and work in the evening. Then at night he will try to console miri reassuring her that yoongi will be back soon. Although from what lawyer had told him it, the case was really messed up and all evidences were against yoongi.

But he had to console his mom. He promised yoongi that he will take care of their mom when he visited him last night with their lawyer Mr. Jihoon.

It's  been already three days but still there was no progress regarding the case.
He will always tell miri that everything will be fine but as soon as he will enter his room he will burst out in tears. Nothing was going to be fine and he didn't knew what to do.

A thought crossed his mind to ask for help from taehyung but then he remembered how he said he hated him and what not. Now even taehyung won't help him after his recent argument with him.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jackson any particular news? " the man asked.

"No sir. It's just that his brother is still under police's custody and jungkook is trying really hard to save him. "

"I see" came the short reply and after that the call was ended.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was busy reading his case files. It's been almost 3 days since his unfortunate encounter with jungkook that day and he hasn't heard anything from him yet.  He was really hurt and was hoping that maybe jungkook will call him but that never happened.

Also he had to go to daegu in 2 days for the case related to Joy and an important work he has to do there.
He called his assistant and told him to book a seat to the flight going to daegu on 2nd june till then, he had to work on a case here in seoul.

A maid came inside and served him black coffee , after that she silently left his room. Her master was looking really pissed and all maids were afraid of that situation. They all knew very well that when Kim Taehyung is mad it's better to stay away from him.

Taehyung was getting stressed with the work. He threw his files on the table and went inside his room , holding his coffee. He opened the secret door that was actually one of the doors of the huge wardrobe of his room. He went inside and looked around. Finally he was a little relaxed.  He sat on one of the comfy chairs and fell in the thoughts of only person around whom his whole universe revolves.

"What are you doing jungkookie" he mumbled and closed his eyes.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was trying to sleep but all his attempts were futile. He was dying with worry , what will happen in the future.

Huge eye bags were lying under his eyes due to constant stress he was going through. His pretty face always contorted with worry. His mind always occupied with the arduous situation they were going through. 

He was trying his best but it wasn't enough. He was only giving fake hopes to miri that the case was progressing but in reality nothing had progressed. Instead jihoon said that there were very rare chances of them winning against a whole company and not to mention the company was wasting a lot of money against them.

He really had no idea what to do.  His dear Hyung who always made sure that he got whatever he needed without him bothering to ask about it.
His hyung who will always take his side when miri will scold him and tell their mom to leave it as jungkook is only a baby. His hyung who will always give him extra money so that he won't feel left out among his rich friends. Who was always there to grant their any wish and now when he was in problem all jungkook did was just crying and praying that he will be back soon.  No he actually had to do something.

He was lost in his grief when his phone's screen brightened and there was a text message from a private no.

"If you want to save your Hyung then you'll have to do what I want you to do. Only I can save him. Wait for my call"

Jungkook was extremely confused after reading the text. Who was this person and what does he want. Can this person really save his hyung?