Defying Gravity - Lashton

This is a request from underscoreottos :) sorry it's so late!!

While driving home, Luke gets in a bad accident; but all the pain might be worthwhile, when he finds out he has a new ability..

Hope you enjoy! xx

*******

It happened so fast; Luke wasn't really surprised he barely remembered anything. At least he had his best friends at his side now. That's all that mattered.

"Hey, Lu, I'm going to the vending machine for another energy drink. You want me to sneak you a cookie or somethin'?" Michael asks with a wink.

"No," Luke laughs. "That's okay."

He sits up a little bit, letting Ashton fix his pillows, even though he could probably do it himself. "Nothing really hurts! I'm just stiff, okay? I could probably go home if they'd let me," Luke complains.

"They ain't letting you drive," Calum jokes, his cheeks crinkling in the nicest way, like they always do when he laughs. (I have no clue why I had to describe his laugh.. you can tell I'm a Calum stan, yeah?)

"Oh, shut up, Hood."

"What're you gonna do about it?"

"I'm gonna-"

"Boys," Ashton orders, his tone sharp. He points to Calum, signaling him to come over to Luke. "Hug it out."

Calum rolls his eyes, but nonetheless, sulks over to give his friend a hug.

"All is forgiven," Luke says, an almost innocent smile on his face.

"Hey, could you get me my bag? I have homework from Mr.Schuester," (does anyone know what I just referenced with that name?) Luke asks, pointing to his backpack.

All of a sudden, it starts to levitate.

"Holy shit!" Calum exclaims, backing away from the bag, scared half to death.

"Are you pulling my leg?" Ashton whispers, looking at Luke with a sideways glance.

"No! I swear! I don't know how I'm doing it," the, seemingly magic boy, responds. "Maybe it has something to do with the crash?"

"I don't know, but its hella cool," the maori smirks at his friend, as Michael comes back into the room, a Monster in hand.

"What the fuck?!" He yells, an expression of shock, similar to Calum's, painted on his features. "Is that you?"

Luke nods, smiling as he levitates his backpack over to his bedside.

"You're insane," Michael says under his breath, trying to convince himself he's dreaming.

"Hey, could I have Ashton alone for a minute..?" Luke asks, gesturing to the door for Calum and Micheal to leave.

Once they're gone, Ashton immediately perks up. "What's up? You're not dying, are you? Holy shit, you're gonna die-"

"No, dude, shut up," Luke interrupts him, stifling a laugh at the older boy's protective instinct. "I just.. wanted to do something."

"Like what..?" The honey blonde asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Like um.. this," Luke says, raising a finger and levitating Ashton onto his lap.

"Lucas-!" The older protests, but gets cut off by his lips.

********

Uhh, I hope this was good??

I personally kinda liked it.

Sorry if theres any mistakes, its unedited lol.

Love you guys <3

~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles