vii.

"It's really official, you've lost your marbles

"It's really official, you've lost your marbles. I'm thinking maybe I should check you in somewhere. You wanna see all the pamphlets I have for you to choose from?" I muttered to Bella who was beside me. She rolled her eyes and said nothing, never looking away from the road ahead.

She had made me go to the junkyard with her and pick up a couple of rusty looking bikes. We were now on our way to Jacob's house to somehow convince his crazy ass to fix them for her.

"You're telling me you've never wanted to ride one?" She retorted back snarkily. I threw my hands up in the air in desperation. "Well maybe but I never actually was crazy enough to get them, let alone from a JUNK yard!" I finished exasperated. I knew there was no convincing her out of this stupid plan, but that didn't mean I wasn't gonna give her hell for it.

I'm hoping that Jacob is smart enough to refuse the offer. Great, I was now relying on a 16 year old boy to save my friend from her insanity.

We pulled into a familiar looking driveway that I recognized to be Jacob and Billy's. I watched as Jacob poked his head out from the old shelter as we pulled into the driveway. Bella began getting out of the car as Jacob ran over in her direction.

"Bella! Where the hell have you been loca?" Jacob asked while picking her up in a bear hug and spinning her around. I watched in amusement as Bella's face became one of uncomfort. I crossed my arms and looked at Jacob after he set Bella back onto the ground.

"Really feelin' the love here Jake,'' I sarcastically remarked as he gave me a smile and a big hug. Of course this hug was different, only because he wasn't madly in love with me. Unlike Bella over here. It was awkward to say the least. Especially since Bella is too stupid to pick up on his social cues.

"I brought you something," Bella told him as she pointed back towards the covered items in the bed of the truck. I rolled my eyes. "She brought you shit," I chimed in, earning a confused look from Jacob.

"It's a little crazy," She warned as she began opening it up. "A little," I mouthed to him as she had her back turned. She uncovered the rusted bikes and looked over to Jacob for a reaction.

"Wow. Scrap metal. You shouldn't have," "I saved it from the junkyard," Bella said clearing her throat from the tension. "Bella you didn't save anything, they were there for a reason," I chuckled in amusement. "I thought that if I had a mechanic friend to help me out then-" Jacob cut her off quickly.

"Ah, me. I'm that mechanic-type friend?" He asked, nodding his head with an awkward smile. "Nah, but you'll have to do," I said jokingly, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Since when are you into motorcycles?" He asked her. "Since she lost her damn mind," I added before Bella could answer. "Since now," She answered vaguely, not giving either of us much to go off of.  "I get it if you think this is really stupid, and reckless," Bella begins, her face falling slightly at the look on Jacob's face to her request. "Oh it is," I chime in, earning a glare from the both of them.