The End-i mean it

One year later....

Skyler pov

''Run!'' The words still in my head.Sweat running down my in dirt covered skin.I remember turning around to scream if Oliver was behind me.But all i saw was a white light before something pulled me up.So much screams,cries were heard.Since then it's been a blur for me.

''MISS BLACK PAY ATTENTION!''I startle awake when i hear the scream of my math teacher.''60 cm!''I yell back.He looks dumbfounded before mumbling''That's correct,you will be dismissed,all of you...''Everyone cheers and gives me high fives while i stare confused at the problem we had to solve.I just called a random number of the files we had.

My feet drag me to the classroom of  Rooz.Without a knock i open the door.''Before you start no i didn't had to say you won't have to wait for me because i got detention,I am a freaking genius and ha! for you because you say sleeping in class is bad''I said.''Good for you,go buy a lolly,make it two''Rooz sighs.''O i will and i will enjoy it very much''I shut the door hearing Rooz laugh with Tessa.

I sing along my favourite song weightless while enjoying the free dome i have,To stay at one place.To be a teenager and sometimes a spy.''Two lolly's please''I say waiting to pay at the little kiosk down the street.''Celebrating something''I hear a familiar voice say.Who is it?.I giggle softly.''Well i eh kinda solved a problem in math class because my teacher yelled me awake and i screamed the right answer?''.

The person holds the two lolly's up when i give  him the money.''Ha-ha very funny''I mumble.Okay you want to play wel let's play spy...I walk a little bit back before taking a spring,while making a back flip i grab the lolly's landing perfectly.''You might caths flies is you keep your mouth open.''.''Wow enjoy your snack''He chuckles continuing his task.

Rooz is already waiting outside the school.''Nice landing''She says sucking on her lolly.''One mission tonight,about two related persons to our old cases.''Rooz mumbles.''Great...''I whisper having a feeling i might know those persons.

 *later that night*

My eyes see a reflection me i barely see anymore.Myself in my old spy outfit .It is for me a unknown girl looking back at me.The familiar voice of Edward was heard when we got outside.''Girls get in !''Wee hurried inside the car  scanning the map with information.

''Edward why aren't there pictures and why do we need to observe 16 year old teens?''Rooz said frowning.This was weird even for me.''Yes Edward what's the mission?''Edward smirked pointing to our bags.''No-'' ''He can't-'' ''Never-'' Under our gadgets were dresses and heels,and our worst fear lots of make-up.''You two need to get the dossiers of your school,missions and cases about you.But enjoy yourself at the ball,under the dresses are the papers with the files we need .''Edward finished looking quite amused watching how we tried to get our dresses over our spy outfit.''Old perverted men''Rooz snickered when she was finished.''It's boss for you!''Edward yelled back,his cheeks flushed bright red.I chuckled putting the high heel on.

I wobbled out of the car  and started at a building i never wanted to see anymore.Rooz tried to make a turn with her long dress as i grab her arm.''Don't leave me''I pleaded trying to walk to the open door.Rooz and i mentally cheered when we made it.Karma decided to put a little stone in front of me ,causing me to fall  on my face.''You tripped allot here didn't you?"Rooz snickered.''I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way.''I muttered trowing my high heels outside.''Ah...normal shoes''I sighed walking to the big room.

-30 minutes later- 

I was enjoining the food table when i got pulled behind a big plant.''I swear there is food left!''I screamed.Rooz rubbed her temples before whispering.''It's in room 7,remember...Edward will pick us up at,...the roof of the school,can you handle that?''.Memories flashed for my eyes making my blood turn cold.My words were swallowed by the fear,a little nod was seen but my mouth kept shut.''Come on,this way''Rooz whispered.