16 oops...

I'm back! I was sick :(.But i'm okidoki now,So i hope you love,like,or want to marry this story ;)

Enjoy

You know those movies or books when one thing can change the whole story.Like the apple in snow white.What would happened if the apple was gone?.Or if the girl didn't got the happy end.Or when you  suddenly meet your fake sister who you hate with so much passion.All  the situations would end worse.Snow White won't meet the prince,The girl will be sad and the girl will  scream.

The flight was short to my old house.When we arrived it back there.Nothing changed.I walked to the big tree i used to sit in.Memories.Learning everything on my own.''Memories he?''Rooz said looking at the tree.''Yeah i guess so''I said climbing in the tree.When we got on the highest point we were in front of my old room.''But it's empty''.''I was a accident''I said stepping inside.''At least i thought because they told me that every single day''.The room was cold,dark.I looked under the bed.There was one box.Rooz grabbed it,Looking at the papers in the box.''not much''.''What  did you suspect i was careful.''I said.I smiled looking at a paper.ONE DAY I WILL BE GONE AND LIVE HAPPY.Yeah some day girl,some day.I heard foot steps.Annoying footsteps.I looked at the door.Rooz was already by the window texting Edward.We had our outfits on but no mask.''Stu-OMG IT'S YOU.''Becky screamed.I looked shocked.Rooz grabbed me by my arm.''MOM SKYLER ISN'T DEAD!''.We jumped out the window.Almost breaking our bones.''Where did they go?'' I heard my dad...ehm i have no idea what he is for me.''There down stairs''.''Omg Becky that's that duo ONE and Crazy!''Shit.We started to run.Hearing foot steps following us.''Go,go,go!''Rooz yelled to Edward who was leaning on the car.He jumped in the car and started to drive.We had to run harder and jumped in the back of the car.Shooting a arrow to Becky.She catch it.Seeing us disappear around the corner.I told you,I Am gone.X-Crazy and One.p.s I hate you.She looked annoyed at it.Stupid girl.Being a bigger star then her.Being one of the most wanted duo ever.''Are you alright?''Edward asked.''I met my whole past,i tried to forget and they knew me''.Edward looked at rooz who was looking outside the window.''I felt so sad when i ...you know saw your room''The last part was directed to me.''It was okay,i knew i had a sister,Grandma tried to tell me''.We didn't talked about it anymore.The flight was like i said short.Than you may have a question about the part when i talk about the one thing.It will happen.And it can be the end of our life,or fake life.

''Hurry Kathline''Oliver laughed while i started to run to my table.''Hide''I said sitting under my table.''Where is she?''Rooz yelled.The thing is we got angry,Because of last night.I forgot the papers.''Get the hell here C-Kathline''Rooz said grabbing me from under the table.Oliver poked James in his side

OLIVER POV.

''Should we follow them?''.To be honest we didn't trust the new girls.The first day we were already inform about them.Eating lunch with them was a act.The girl Named Kathline had a bad knee.Like Crazy when i had a fight with her.And now Angeline wanted to talk with her.We were hiding behind the wall when we heard''Okay sorry ,forgot the papers,It were just some old drawings when i was little''.''Yeah,okay but Edward needs to dump the car for us''.''I agree''.Dump a car?Strange girls.And Kathline wasn't shy at all?.She was a weird girl,smiling all the time but clearly fighting so no one can see her weak side.She looked so cold now.Angeline made the phone call with there Butler Edward.Weird guy,He was all the time with them.This Time James poked my side.''Come with me ,Look what i found.''

JAMES POV.

We walked to our detective room.Showing Oliver some girls Facebook''This page is from some teen star Becky''Oliver said.''Yeah i know but look at this message to her mother via private chat,Yeah i hacked it''.'Mum they forgot the little papers,Can't believe she's still alive'.''So i did some research and look what i found.They had adopted a girl named Skyler,Who's mother disappeared.Skyler had a twin sister but they were app-art from the beginning''.''So?''Oliver said looking at the information.''What if i showed you how they look when they have a little make over''.''O my that are Kathline and Angeline''Oliver said in surprise.''Nope those girls are Skyler and Rooz''I said looking at Oliver.''But what if they wore masks?''I showed him a picture taken of Crazy And ONE.''Jack was right,We knew them''.''They had a bad past''.''So now what''.''We have to catch them for the police''.''No more nice talking anymore'' I grabbed the handcuffs and started to run.We should get them.

Skyler pov.

''Why did we have to go here to eat lunch with them?'' I asked.We were standing on the roof.''I don't trust this''Rooz said Looking at me.''Man you're smart''James said.We turned around.Oliver and James locked the door.The only escape.''Did you hear about the teen star,She had two visiters who were here to''James said walking to us.''Let's go''I said walking away.''Weak point SKYLER''.froze.Shock.''H-how...''.''We're not stupid,great acting''Oliver said Looking amused at  me.Rooz looked at James.''Fine you know our ID''.''Sure ROOZ''.Rooz looked like me.Shock,our life was over.I felt under my skirt at my left side.Oliver looked weird at me.It looked weird but on the left side of my leg i had a gun,A small one,only for warning shoots.Rooz grabbed her phone sending the message we fear the most.''COVER IS OVER,DELETE EVERY THING''.''Got what you want''.Rooz said trying not to cry.I felt anger.So fast as i could i pulled out  the gun.I shot one time in the air.Then pointed the gun at James.''You let her go''I spat at him.But it was to late.Oliver tackled me to the ground.We were fighting about the gun.BANG.i screamed.Pain filled my body.I got shot.Oliver Looked shocked.Rooz ran to me and started to scream.''ARE YOU TWO FREAKING HAPPY NOW!''.''Call the police hospital and Jack and dad''James said calmly grabbing Rooz by her arms.I looked at the fight Rooz put up.''No,no,no she's dying''She cried.I saw the blood leaving my body.''Freaking hurts Jack Frost''.''Don't call me Jack Frost''Oliver spat back at me.I looked at him.The helicopter came fast bringing us to the main building of the FBI in London.I was in a big hospital bed.Rooz came back later.Crying and smiling i was alive.

JACK POV.

''Jack they got them!''My partner Pete screamed.''Who?''.''Oliver and James Got ONE and CRAZY,Only Crazy got shot with her own gun and is laying in the special Room ,there real name are Skyler And Rooz''.''W-what she got shot?!''I screamed.My twin daughter got shot?!.We drove to the building.I slammed the car door and started to run.Soon i was greeted by James And Oliver.''We go...''He stopped when he saw my face.Anger,pure hate.''They lie,those girls are thief's''.Pets.I gave Oliver and James a slap on there cheek.''Jack what the hell?!''Pete said.''Your son shot my daughter,where is she?''.''i-in room 7''James stuttered.''Daughter?''.Pete followed me,And stopped when he saw the two girls at the same age as his sons.Only one was laying in a bed,Crying from the pain and the other was holding her hand.They smiled when they saw jack.''DAD!''.

PETE POV.

''Tell me what happened''.I looked at James,Oliver was to busy looking at the information about Skyler,the girl who got shot.''Don't feel sorry Oliver,She lied to us''James said before explaining to me what happened.How he was talking to Rooz when Suddenly Skyler pulled out a gun shooting one time in the air.Warning shot.Oliver and she got in to a fight.Oliver got the gun But shoot at Skyler hitting her in her leg,She moved Screaming from the pain.Calling him Jack Frost.They were cold.Oliver looked at me.''They told us some Truth,They had a bad past,Skyler had to do everything alone,Always buying foundation to cover up the wounds''.''They were almost pro for there age''I said.''Jack told me about it,Because of what happened to him ,he understands the meaning of what they say,Strange thing but they cared about you two''.''Well maybe not that much anymore because one you two are acting cold and mean to them and two Oliver you just shot some one''.I walked back to the Room.Seeing Jack and his two daughters Rooz And Skyler sitting on the bed.Suddenly Skyler begins to shake,Falling back in bed.''DOCTOR!''Rooz is yelling that same word over and over.I got pushed aside by nurses and Doctors.''What's wrong?''Oliver said total panic in his voice.When i wanted to answer i heard the most scariest scream ever ''NOOOOOOO!''They closed the door .It was Rooz..We didn't knew what was happening.The reason for the scream was loud enough to hear on the hall.

BEEP...-BEEP...-BEEP...-BEEEEEEEEEP.

TATATATATAM cliffhanger. I hope you love this story xxx thx for the reads and votes xxxx