08

Thx for helping me. love your story!!!! Sooo here is a new chapter :) have fun twinsies.

Rooz looked at me with a smirk on her face.O god she going to say something and i regretted looking at her.''My name is Angeline Black,I'm 15.15 SSS she''s maybe one month older but she's taller than me .ugh the world isn't fair. i really love to talk but my little sister has a name to.'' ''Puff just one month'' the whole class started to laugh.Ugh no i have to make up a name what look like Angeline.Kathline!he he my acting was for my spy training.So here i go.Act shy.''i-i am Kathline,i'm 15 but small for my age,eh i really love to read a-and talk with people.And yeah Angeline is my sister.'' I looked shyly at the ground.''Aah cute'' Some girls said. And the award for best acting goes to:Kathilne Black! I looked around where our seats were.My eyes land on two empty seats in the back. I pulled rooz along to our chairs.But one table kept us separated. When it was lunch time all the girls came to our tables and started to ask questions.''Who's the cutest boy in class''.''E-hem i don't know'' I said with red cheeks of embarrassment.I was a little bit shy.No acting. I never got so many attention.TRIIIIIINNNNNG. for the 'normal' people the bell meant end of the lesson but for us it was work time. I started to cough really loud.''Miss my sister is on well can i call our mother?'' For what more drama i started to sneeze.Earning a few ''aah''. I tried to smile but failed express. They are so easy to fool.We high fived each other when we got to the hall.''duh she's still behind the desk.'' I looked at rooz and smirked.''Leave that one to me''. I walked to the lady behind the reception and started to fake a 'trow up'.''O god i'm going to take you to the toilet now!''. So fast as she could she brought me to the toilet .It was time for rooz to get the papers and dossiers of the school.(This is rooz) I watched skyler disappear.Or should i call her kathline.No time for this. Let''s see eh behind the trash can. Man why would you hide something important there?LOSERS.The dossiers were to easy. SH*T it was empty .duh it was TRASH. So fast as i could run to the computer to find the key for the dossiers. Yes there it was hidden behind the clock under her desk. I send skyler.Ugh i'm gonna to call her kathline a text.No it was her turn again.I grabbed the phone and stated to call our 'mother' to tell the update or kathline 'sickness'.(Back to skyler) I read rooz text.Okay. i stopped making sounds and focused on the eys hidden under her work skirt. They were in her pocket. I walked over to her to thank her but i accidentally tripped and so fast as i could grabbed the key before she would noticed i actually touched her butt... Yeah brr i don't want to  think about it.''S-sorry''. I saw rooz finishing our 'update'.''She will be there in ten minutes''.''Bye kathine and Angelina''.''Bye''.

We high fived each other when we showed our things. I got the keys for the doors and rooz got the keys  for the dossiers.''So lady's how did it go?''Said the old man.''He he it was great only 'kathline' got sick''Rooz laughed.''Ow poor kathline''Said the man joining rooz with his laugh.''Here we come!'' I said looking back at the school building.Tonight we're going to make history.

Soooo what do you think twinsies? I did  a little bit rooz pov. Did you liked it? I will write more about the mission as fast as i can xxxx bye bye my twinsies(yeah i'm crazy!)