20 part 2

wait a minute,Just wait

I opened my eyes.Again,How many times did i opened my eyes.I mean i wasn't even tired at those times.Seeing those white walls.So...familiar?I have no idea.The door opens.My eyes following the person in the white coat.''Hello  my name is Doctor Josh''.I just looked at him.Not wanting to talk.''Your name?''.''I have no idea''I said.I didn't knew my name,Just that i could make cool spy moves,And something with...ehm...crazy.''How old are you?''Josh looks concerned at me.''15''.''Do you have sliblings?''.''No...do i?''.''O my...''.Why is he talking like that?He's weird.I don't like him.I want to leave this place.But first,A shower and clean clothes.When he's gone,I'm already full dressed.I open the window.Ready to jump on the roof.''Wow!''Somebody pulls me away from the window.''Let me go!''I scream kicking with my feats.I turn around.''Ouch''.''Who are you?''.Shock,pain.I could see that on her face.''I'm your twin sister Rooz...''.''I don't have sister,Yeah one but i left the house,She's famous''.Rooz helps me up before leaving the room.Weird...

Rooz pov.

She...She didn't recognize me.Ugh only Becky.Tears were rolling down my cheeks.She...forgot me.I see James sitting in the waiting Room.Oliver is busy reading files.Man I want to hit him so bad.Shouting to Skyler.But the anger was replaced by sadness.Jamescame to me,Hope in his eyes.''She...doesn't remember me,She doesn't remember anyone before the Co,Only the left to London''I looked back at the room.My eyes landed on Oliver.My eyes full of anger.I pulled him with me.''What a-re yo-u doi-ng''He said trying to breath.I give him a death glare to hut his mouth.It worked.''Hey...it's me again''I said waving at Skyler.She looked at me ten at Oliver.''You like Jack Frost,I like it''She smiles,Showing her dimples.I start to cry.''It's...n-no-t fa-fai-r''I stutter.She seems hurt,Struggling with her memories.She seems to remember me.Her eyes light up.''I'm skyler''She says,Smiling from ear to ear.Then she looks at me.''Rooz?...Rooz!''She gives me a hug.

Oliver pov 

Wow this is weird.Suddenly Rooz looks at me like she could kill me,Drags me to this room and starts to cry about Skyler.I mean why is Skyler acting so weird.I'm still mad at her.Why would she forget her own sister name...Unless she really doesn't remember her,Jame....and me.Damn why do i feel hurt by this.Ugh i feel like a girl right now.Being rejected by the person the lo...WOW WAIT WHAT?! No please that can't be true.She's a spy!But when she smiles...She seems so happy,Not knowing what she ha done before this.The Doctor comes back.I look at Skyler.She doesn't seem to like the doctor making that cute face when she doesn't like something...Whaaaaat?!Ugh i queit go back to Skyler or Rooz pov.

Okay pfff someone has a bad mood today...

Skyler pov

Ugh i hate this guy.I look at Rooz.''Please stay''.''Well you can stay But we have to give her this medicine,She will remember a lot,But if she doesn't wanted to accept it in the past,It's gone''.This guy is so weird.I'm sitting right next to him.''He's explaining it to us''The Jack Frost boys whispers to me.''Ow''I said Rolling my eyes.It hurt-ed a little bit.Soon My eyes closed.Memories...