19 part 2

''If you are speaking about the devil...''Tessa said looking at Rooz who was standing in front of 'our' house.She was out of breath.''C-can i-i pl-please come i-i-in''She managed to say.''Yeah''It was kind of awkward.''Why are you here?''.I said avoiding eye contact.She looked hurt ed when i finally looked in her eyes.''I lied...''She said grabbing something out her bag.''My phone!''I grabbed it and looked at it.''But h-how?''.''Who's this?''Anna walked to us,Edward behind her.''Rooz?!''Edward pulled Rooz in a  hug.''C-can't b-breathe!''She tried to say.We walked back to Tessa's room.Rooz started to talk

Rooz pov.

I woke up seeing skyler sleeping with a smile,Poor girl.I waked her up.She didn't trust my smile.She knew me to good.''We have to go''I said with a sad smile.She looked shocked.Gosh to be honest i had a plan,a plan to get again a new life without this.Without CO.We love to be a spy but not like this.We got in to a fight about some stupid rule.Perfect.I grabbed her phone making a move so it would look like i trowed them away.Pwieh.O my If looks could kill,I would die 7 times.She believed me.I could see it in her eyes.I almost wanted to shout how the hell she would believe me,I mean that lie.But i was the only thing in her life And now i turned my back to her.We ran to the car.Leaving most of the things behind.The talk with our boss wasn't the best.Skyler looked so hurt ed because of me.Suddenly she says''I quit bye''And runs out the door.I smiled.Edward was already waiting for us.Well for Skyler i was going later.But it will be a hard job to get Skyler to trust me again.I saw them leaving.I send  troop after them.So i would know were they were going to hide.I left the building.Got into a cap for spy people.They drove me past our own people.Skyler shot them...I smiled.And now i was standing in front of a colourful house.

And then you opened the door''.I said looking at skyer and Tessa.She sighed.Well Skyler sighed.''Edward knew about it?''.''Yeah he knew''I said awkwardly Looking at the door.

Skyler pov.

Edward lied to me,Well he didn't said a thing to me so...

I sighed looking at Rooz.Tessa looked at Rooz to.''Are you ONE?''.She smiled sadly.''Yes''Aaawh i gave her a hug.''Thank you''Was all she said and buried her head in my neck.''GROUP HUG!'' Tessa joined our 'group' hug.we laughed.''You three can help me in the shop''Anna said cutting the pizza in pieces.''Sure''Rooz looked at her phone.James.''Don't''I said to her.Tessa looked at me.''We will explain it later''Rooz said with a smile.''Why are you two so close?''.''We're twins''.''Yeah love u Rooz''I gave every one a hug.''Good night''.Finally Rooz and I were back again.But this time We had a friend.Tessa.

''Good morning sun shines!''.Anna got in return three groans.''It's time to go to the shop''.After our shower.We went down stairs.''Eh skyler,are we going like this?''.''Why not?I'm not going to paint my hair again.This is our true us so they only recognize us when we were make-up''I finished my speech.Tessa looked at Rooz.''Don't need to explain why she is CRAZY''Tessa nodded.

We got a cute uniform.''I love the dress''I happily turned  around.'''.''Pff i prefer jeans''Rooz said looking at her blue jeans.''Girls costumers!''Anna yelled in the Staff room.''Coming!''.Rooz walked in front of me but stopped when she spotted the also familiar faces.''Oof''I bumped into rooz,''Ouch''Tessa grabbed her nose.''What's wrong?''Tessa looked at the table in the corner and mouthed a 'ow get it'.''Jack Frost'' I whispered to Rooz.''Should i take there order?''Tessa already walked to the table.''You don't have to,I will do it,Come on i love this''I winked to Tessa ,who burst out laughing.The world shouts it out,I want to get lost,again and again,I want to get lost.''Hello,Can i help you?''I smiled looking right in the eyes of Oliver.''Eh yeah two casis,please''.''Sure,The one in the jeans will bring your order''.I walked to Tessa.She wore the same dress a me.''Can you get two cassis?,Rooz you bring it back to them,I will turn the radio on''They nodded.When i finally found the on/off button of the radio.Rooz was already by there table,Giving them there order.I turned on the radio and the first song i heard was the song were it al started with ,tout les memes.Rooz smirked.''Wow girl wait for me!''She came running to me.And hell yeah we started to do the weird dance.Tessa joined us after a minute.When the song ended.they applaused.Almost all of them.James and Oliver looked a little bit pained by the song.''What's w-wrong?''I said out of breath.''Why did you decided to dance?''.'' Because this song changed my life,it was a new start'' I said.I almost fell.Pwhieh i was tired.Rooz catch me.''Stupid,why the hell did you dance that stupid dance?''Rooz said.I pouted''You joined me!''.Oliver laughed.''What?''Tessa came to the same table.''Nothing they remind us of someone''.''Aha ha...yeah we should go''Rooz said pulling me with her.''Skyler,can you change the light?''Anna said clearly no idea,That she said my name out loud.''Very funny Anna''I tried.''Ow OOPS''she said looking at me.Oliver looked at me.''Weird,tout les memes was the first song on there firs mission,a new start,And your name is skyler,Let me guess your name is Rooz?''Oliver looked back at me.''O-Of course not...''Tessa said looking at the ground.''Well excuse us for having those names,Jeez jut because you have the same name a criminals..''She said clearly showing she was angry.''Sorry''James finally said something.''Jeej you spoke!''I said clapping my hands.''So still looking for them?''Tessa asked them.''Yeah they have to pay for what they have done.''Saving there ID,going undercover,learning,making friends,meeting there father.oeh they were so bad!''Tessa said with sarcasm in her voice.She pointed to Rooz and me.We were to busy with having a water fight.''Look at those idiots,They are twins,Know each other for 4 months and there life has been a hell,when they lost there two best friends..'' ''What happened?''Oliver asked.''Her best friend shot her in the leg,Because he wanted to get her in jail,Now do those idiot look like evil thief's?''.James looked at Rooz.Same girl...Angeline...Rooz..''No ... they don't look like criminals...''Tessa's eyes wided''Omg  you two are in love with them,you just are sad because they left you before it could ...You know...Love blablabla''.Oliver blushed.''M-maybe'' ''Tessa...where is the change room...''Rooz said looking at me.'Tessa turned around.''O my ...idiots..There is the change room.''chou''I sneezed.''Are you cold?''Oliver looked at me.I nodded sitting next to him.''Hey...''Awkward...''Hey ,here take it''.He putted his jacket on me.''It's to big''I pouted showing it to James.He just laughed.Maybe this was the best for us.Well shouldn't have thought that.Soon  i was great ed by something cold against my head.The end of a gun.''Give me the money sweetie''Some old guys said to me while trying to stroke my skin.I shivered in disgust.''Every one in the staff Room..O MY WE HAVE THE FAMOUS DUO HERE!'' he yelled.''Nice we will blame you for OUR crime.UGH there laugh we scary i hate it so much.Oliver took my hand.''Shh''He said trying to calm me down.How are we going to get out of it???

To  be continued...

I hope this chapter will atleast get 2 or 3 votes...

xxx me