eh want some donuts....

So we have met our dad Jack.He knows our fake indemnity but he doesn't say anything about it.Weird but i'm happy!''Should we scare him?''Rooz said putting her mission outfit on.''hmm I think he will know it is us''I laughed at the idea.Me and Rooz scaring some police man who happens to be our dad.We sneaked in the school.It was busy.Oliver and James were sitting  at the same place when we had lunch with them.Oliver looked at me for a moment.Just one second.''Run''Rooz laughed running upstairs.Knock Knock.''Who's there?''.We opened the door.Jack was sitting behind his desk,working on some paper.''ugh i hate that picture so much''Rooz said.''Well sorry eh Angeline right?,But i can't help it''Jack said.''Don't you have to sit down stairs by Oliver and James?''.''Angeline wanted to show he mission outfit''I said.''It's cool''.''Donuts!''Rooz screamed and ran to my school bag.We were happily eating and talking when Oliver and James walked in.Rooz and i went quiet.''Have you  seen...''.They looked at us.''Eh wants some donuts...?''Rooz tried.They wanted to grab us.''Calm down i'm just having lunch with them''Jack said.''Why?''Oliver said. I chuckled.''He's our dad,We found that out when we got here''Rooz said ''Why are you in your mission outfit.''Duh because every time we want to talk to Jack,you two come walking in''I said rolling my eyes.''So want a donuts?'' Rooz said eating hers.The radio played some song about a Downtown girl.''Hell i am a downtown girl''Rooz giggled.''Twinsies''I said giving her a high five.''You're really Crazy''Oliver said sitting next to me on the end of the cough.I sighed.''Why are police boys so cute like Jack Frost?''.''Because you're stupid''Rooz spat back at me.''Luf u to''I said laughing.''You know we are supposed to arrest you''James carefully said looking at Rooz and me.''He i may be blond but i'm not stupid''.''Well you're aren't the smartest blond alive''I said.''Shut up''Rooz said looking at me.''I know you love me''.''Yeah it's hurt''.''Pff Oliver smashed me to the ground remember,That hurts a lot!''. ''Oops we have to go,Nice to eat with you Oliver and James''We said jumping out he window on the roof.''We are so stupid for letting them go''James said looking at Oliver.''Yeah but they seemed so normal,Like just  two teen age girls''Oliver said watching the girls climbing on the school roof.''Like we know them....''James said seeing the girls disappear before going back to there class.

Soo i wrote i short chapter :P hope you like it.Comment ,vote