09

''How long are you going to need,It's dark they can't see you make-up''.I said  putting on my gadgets.''But we need one thing like a symbol'' Rooz said while putting on mascara.''Just come out of the bathroom please'' ''Omg girl you look so pretty and cool like a sexy spy''Rooz rambled while hugging me.''Angeli..ne can't breath''.''Pfff you're not going to call me that tonight''.''Fine do you know some names then he?''I said looking at the pictures of the school.left.walking down the guards,right,Room of the detective...''CRAZY and ONE!''Rooz said happy.''Well what is that a surprise'' I joked.Rooz shot me a death glare.Man if looks could kill, i would be laying dead on the ground...

''Lady's get  in the car now!''The old man shouted.''It's game time''Rooz smiled.We grabbed our stuff.This was going to be fun.''Sorry Edward we had to discuss somethings''Rooz looked at me with a smile''Yeah we had to discuss somethings''.Edward sighed.''Why do i even work for that woman''.Earning a ''HE!'' from us.''Ready to go?'' He asked. we nodded. Yeah we were...no are ready.Tonight i was leaving my stupid past behind.And then it hit us like a train who lost control.Tonight weren't the sad girls from our home.Tonight we were going to 'die'.Rooz and Skyler were going to 'die'.If we would make it out safe and well.We were Angeline and Katlhine.But instead  being scared ,we smiled.We both hated our past But tonight it was going to change.

''See you back at midnight Edward'' We waved him goodbye.Seeing the light of the black car disappears in the dark city.''Brr let's go inside and give them a warm welcome''.''I thought you would never say it'' .Rooz walked to the wall while i climbed in the tree.I lov..I mean skyler loved to climb in trees.''Here''. I threw the rope of the roof holding the end.Soon i was greeted by rooz blue eyes.''Next time i want to climb in trees and you will be the one climbing on a freaking old school wall''Rooz said grabbing the keys.Let's see...The pink one.''Why?''.''Well pink is her favourite colour,So you would suspect that it would be for her car or house.Wrong this boring old key is for her car and the black one for her house'' rooz explained to me.''Wow you're cool but cooler if you open it before i will be freezing cool'' I said waiting for rooz to open the window.''First hack the cameras and then we can drink tea in the teachers room''Rooz joked.It was really easy.Sneaking behind the wall and hacking the cameras.Man it was child play for us.Rooz loved to find out things ,like the keys.Now it was Angeline who figured out the keys while  Kathline hacked the cameras.(so i will call them like that all the time but for now just their old names)Rooz waved at me.''Finally''.I stepped inside the room.It was dark.We slide down on the railing of the stairs.There it was .In the big hall with the arts of the school.With a big light.Could they make it any easier for us.Wait maybe... .''stop''  I whispered to rooz and pointed to the big light.''You're right. No body guards,no crazy detective and no alarms''.''Should we play along and give then i show'' I winked to rooz.''Sure Crazy''.Loud enough to let the detective know we were here.Ready to play the cat and mouse game.I grabbed some spray to make the red lines Visible for us.''I know how to do that''.''Omg are you really doing that stupid dance''.I make a turn and yeah i was right.There in the corner Some thing shined.''Stupid ONE''.''That's mean CRAZY.i will kick them if they don't know our names now.''But it are the dossiers i found today and they are empty''Rooz whispered.''I know but come on i want to do some moves'' I said while dancing the weird dance in  Tous Les Mêmes.Rooz had trouble not to laugh.But it worked and when the song ended in my head i was in the middle.But then i saw something moving above me.A Flash light.''One  look out!'' I screamed and started to run and pushed rooz just on time away.Some net came falling down.''Thanks''Rooz said A little bit shocked.I trowed a knife to some dark shadow behind the drink machine.''Shit James,your turn!''.Before rooz was standing someone grabbed her by her arms.''WHOA'' I tried to run but i was surprised to meet by the most beautiful eyes ever.Shining like the moon.What i minute.RUN!.to late .He grabbed me by my legs.Ouch that would be a bruise.I let out a scream of pain.''Let me go!''.I managed to get out of his arms and started to run to rooz who was struggling to get free from the person named 'James'.I jumped and he was surprised to see me upside down with my hands on his shoulders.Stupid move.His grip  was loser and just in time Rooz jumped back before i smashed James to the ground.''Run! Get the hell out of here!'' Rooz said giving me the keys.Yep here was the drama.Creating a scene thinking one would leave.But i was going to find the real dossiers .1...5...8..wait 7 .Of course if you would walk slowly you wouldn't see 7 Or even catch a sign of the door.''Pink'' I  smiled when i opened the door.Seeing a shadow behind me.''Really still not giving up '' i smirked to me earlier attacker .Before he could move  i said ''Thx for the Dossirs''.''How?''.''You kept running after me so i thought following your shadow would lead me to the REAL room".I heard my name''CRAZY,MOVE''.well before i leaved i grabbed his face giving him a kiss on the cheek''You're really cute,It's a shame you are one of them''.I meant it man he was almost like jack frost in Rise of the Guardians. I opened the window and with one glance back sticking out my tongue to the boy who was running to the window.''Bye'' And the i jumped.Rooz was standing already outside waiting to catch me .''OOH man you're heavy''..''Oliver they are here.''Sh*t i thought i lost him in the toilets'' Rooz cursed putting me on the ground.We saw the familiar shadows running to us.''I always wanted to try this'' rooz smiled grabbing some smoke bomb out our bag.BOOM.''ugh...ouch(i'm bad at making couching sounds so sorry for that C:)were are they?.We moved a side seeing the two boys looking for us.''Come on we have to go'' Rooz grabbed my hand and we started to run.''EDWARD!'''.They black car came racing to us.''Quick get in lady's.''How did it go?''.Well...we looked sad.Edward sighed.We smirked.''Edward look at this school work''.''Wha..you got it!''Edward screamed happy.''So everything went alright?''.''I guess for Kathline''Rooz said smiling at me.''Well you were surprised to''.'hmm so the detective had some help''Edward said with a serious face.''Well Kathline kissed him  on the cheek an..''I put her hand on her mouth before she would tell more than needed.I was scared for his reaction.''Was he cute?''.''What?'' ''You heard me Kathline''.o yeah rooz and skyler officially died tonight we are now the CRAZY ONE''Yeah he was very cute like jack frot in the Rise of the Guardians'' I said remembering his eyes.''Well mine was cute to .He is like the cute boy in the bakery with green eyes like ...just wow and he has dimples,I saw that when you were dancing''.''Dancing?''Edward looked surprised at me.''Yeah i can dance ,doesn't mean i tell that to every one''.When we arrived at our 'home' .We walked Right to our boss.''Thank god you alive''My mother/Boss said.I wasn't angry anymore.''I really like Kathline more,But your father wanted skyler''.''We got attacked by some cute boys but man they were strong'' Angeline(rooz)said.And we weren't a spy for that moment.We went to the living room.Talking about the cute boys named Oliver and James.''WE ARE THE CRAZY KIDS one" Angeline and i yelled whispered before climbing in our bed.With some great memories i went to bed.

''WAKE UP KATHLINE!''.I opened my eyes.Angeline was pulling our books in our bags.She was clearly the older sister in our friendship.''I will get dressed and make some thing to eat.''Just get dressed Edward made us break feast''  Angeline said while giving me the uniform.''Uhm you have a problem on your knee''.''Oops forgot about that'' I said.''Sit''.I was doing what she told me to do.Sit.Angeline started to put foundation on the bruise .And Dada no bruise.''he tackled you hard last night''She said helping me up.''Lady's break feast is almost cold!''.Edward brought us to school.''Good morning class,The other students are here today''The teacher smiled.''Welcome our favourite teen detectives from our school''.We started to clap.The door opened.Angeline and i looked shocked.Are you kidding me?!

soo what do you think of this???

Bye bye twinsies

Comment and vote please

*big puppy eyes*

xxxxx