01

Panic,Pain,Fear.When your body give up.It scared me.I was just talking.Just saying words to my family.It comes by surprise.The fear is bad.Everything i am scared of ,i felt that all in once.What was happening.My body started to shake.Why did it started to shake?Because of the wound in my leg.Yeah i got shot for the first time.Was it that bad?I saw a lot of blood and yeah i passed out.But they told me it was fine.I felt terrible for making Rooz sad,Loosing Oliver and James as friends.Should i have told them my leg hurt ed more than they thought.And then it hit me like a train.I was dying,My body was breaking down.Tears were escaping from the corners of my eyes.I looked around hearing Rooz scream.She was in panic.When we had a mission she was calm,Didn't care what happened she was calm.But now she was screaming and Crying.Jack looked shocked.He was at the point loosing his daughter who he knew maybe for two or three weeks.Doctors and nurses came running in the room.I got irritated,I was dying but they were still pulling at me.Seeing my leg bleed again but this time it was more.They did all they could.But i felt my body slipping away.I hate the dark.It made me felt alone.I wanted the irritating noise to stop.BEEP...-BEEP... Stupid noise.But it made Rooz cry more.The Beeps got faster.My eyes started to close.I opened them one more time hearing Rooz scream for the last time.And suddenly my body stopped.My eyes closed.Hearing the annoying noise stop.Was I dead?

You see that girl there?.With her father and mother.Smiling in the picture.In the most beautiful dress that there was .That is my big sister.Where I was?They didn't wanted me ..I am and will always be the little sister of.And that I hated that. ' Roos hurry up! 'shouted the woman.I called my ''mother''.She doesn't know my name.What kind of a mother are you?No a good one let me tell you that.My real name was skyler.My bigger sister was called Becky.I hated the name Becky.The fact i was nice to her was only because she was my sister.s.I was not in any picture.Why would it be?I mean it's always been this way. ' good morning Becky' i said to the girl reading a magazine ' here the to do list'. 'MAM!Becky can do that her self! 'Becky looked evil to me. My mother looked shocked at me.And that's when all hell broke lose. ''UNGRATEFUL CHILD YOU ARE.BECKY IS PERFECT!YOU are an accident, a thick, fat, ugly accident. 'My mother shouted to me.To be honest i wasn't shocked.I knew she didn't liked me.But still it hurts.My eyes were wide.I knew that I never was welcome .With a loud bang I was shocked out of my trance. ''go away'''That's all my mother said to me.Me.Skyler Rose Jackson.Long name he?Was now kicked out her own house.With just one bag back. i was homeless now.''Hehe i did it again''I smiled.But in reality tears were escaping from the corners of my eyes.Whatt the hell am i going to do???

Heey i hope you like the story xxx