4: Elasha x Moth (Married Life)

Life was well for the two newlyweds.

After they got married, Elasha had visited the alleged face sculptor in the Ragged Flagon, coming back with shorter hair and new war paint.

"It looks good on you, my love." Moth had complimented, while Elasha had blushed before shooing him away.

Along with that, she'd upgraded to glass armor, after her old Elven armor wore out. When not adventuring, she stayed with Moth in the Keep, always wearing her favorite mage's robes.

"How much more gold until we can have our dream home?" Moth asked, while Elasha was sitting on their shared bed, counting gold.

"Only about five hundred. Then I'll be able to finish the last addition." Elasha replied, leaning back against the bed frame.

"And then we can start our new life in Morthal." Moth chuckled a bit. "And maybe we'll have a little one of our own someday."

"One thing at a time, dearest." Elasha gave Moth a playful glare, while he laughed at her.

"You can't stay mad at me. You love me too much." Moth grinned while Elasha rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Are you almost done working? It's been a while since I've fallen asleep in your arms, dearest." Elasha admitted, rubbing her neck.

"Just about. And then I'm all yours."

Later, the two laid in their bed, Elasha resting her head on Moth's chest and Moth having an arm around her shoulders.

"I'm glad you wandered into the Keep that day." Moth said softly, as Elasha chuckled.

"I'm glad for that too, dear."

Yawning, Elasha finally fell asleep, still curled up against Moth's chest.

Moth merely chuckled, before allowing the sounds of Elasha's soft breathing to lull him to sleep.

They were an unlikely pair, but they made it work.

Elasha helped her new husband get the things he needed for his little projects, and likewise Moth helped his wife slowly overcome her skooma addiction.

And nothing could ever come between the Orc and the High Elf, for they had finally found their happily ever afters.