33: Elasha x Moth (Family Life)

Nearly nine months had gone by since Elasha had finished building their new home in Morthal.

She'd even put a forge in the basement, so Moth could keep working on weapons and armor.

And things had changed in more ways than one for the married couple.

"How are the twins doing?" Moth asked, as he sat down with Elasha for dinner.

"Restless." Elasha replied, rubbing her swollen belly. "I think it's almost time."

"Well, let me know, and I'll send word to the Dragonborn. She's a healer, right?" Moth took a bite of his cooked beef.

"Yes, she told me she delivered her cousin's baby already." Elasha rubbed her stomach. "I think it's a boy and a girl."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." Moth chuckled, reaching over to put a hand on Elasha's bump. "You think I can teach one of them how to use the forge?"

"And I'll teach the other how to use magic. It'll all fit." Elasha smiled, before she winced. "They're kicking quite a bit... that hurt."

"I felt that, too." Moth immediately stood up, pulling Elasha's chair out for her.

"Thanks." Elasha stood up, still wincing as Moth helped her to their bedroom.

"You need anything? Water? Pillows?" Moth asked, making Elasha lay down.

"Water would be nice, thanks, my love."

Moth obliged, catering to his wife's every needs before his own, as usual.

Then, after everything was settled for the night, Moth climbed in next to Elasha.

"Have you thought of any names?" Moth asked softly.

"I was thinking Urukil for a boy." Elasha replied, resting her head on Moth's shoulder. "And Celea for a girl." She added.

"I like both of those." Moth leaned over and kissed Elasha's forehead, before chuckling. "Get some sleep, my love. Once Urukil and Celea are born, we won't be getting much sleep anymore."

Elasha didn't need to be told twice, she fell asleep curled up beside Moth.

Moth merely chuckled, keeping an arm around his wife as he too fell asleep.

Two days later, the twins were born.

True to what Elasha predicted, it was a boy and a girl.

"Congratulations!!!" Janny whispered excitedly, handing Urukil to Elasha and Celea to Moth.

Moth felt his heart swelling as he looked at his newborn daughter, while Elasha was crying tears of joy as she looked into her son's eyes.

"They're perfect." Moth whispered, sitting next to Elasha.

"And they're ours." Elasha gave Moth a small smile. "You think we'll be good parents?"

"Almost certainly." Moth readily returned the smile.

Janny meanwhile was still trying to contain her excitement. "I'm really happy for both of you. After everything that's happened, we all deserve a little happiness."

"That's why you're also pregnant, isn't it?" Elasha grinned while Moth chuckled.

"And for once, the father isn't a deadbeat!" Janny laughed. "Seriously, though. You two are gonna be amazing parents. I can feel it."

"Thank you, Dragonborn." "Yes, thank you so much, Janny."

Things may have been ugly before, what with numerous wars going on, but now, Elasha and Moth finally got what they both wanted.

A family of their own.