3: Elasha x Moth (Falling in Love)

Elasha couldn't help herself.

Somehow, over the course of her visiting with Moth, she'd fallen in love with him.

Maybe it was the fact that he was always ready to help her with her armor and weapons, or how he always listened when she vented about her past, or how one day she'd been high on skooma and he'd gotten her out of trouble with the guards...

She'd never felt anything like it before. And the thought of it scared her.

Especially since she was now with the Thieve's Guild.

"Damn you, Moth." Elasha sighed, taking another drink of mead at the Silver-Blood Inn.

"What did he do to you?" Kleppr asked, noticing Elasha's sulking state.

"He made me fall for him." Elasha said simply, shaking her head. "I couldn't help myself. He's shown me a kindness no one else in Skyrim has ever shown me."

"Have you talked to him?" The innkeeper asked, while he glared at his wife through his peripheral.

"Not since he told the guards to lay off of me." Elasha groaned. "I need to lay off the skooma but it's just so soothing..."

"Elasha, dear." Frabbi intervened, going and taking one of Elasha's hands. "You can worry about your skooma problem later. Right now, you need to confess to that Orc. Or so help me I'll go up to the Keep myself and tell him for you!"

"Frabbi, you'll end up scaring him away if you tell him."

Elasha groaned at the venomous quip, before she just stood up.

"Fine. I'll go talk to him. And be prepared if he rejects me, Kleppr!" Elasha warned, slapping some coins on the bar.

"He won't reject her. He's mad for her too." Frabbi said, crossing her arms and chuckling.

"We can only hope. We don't have much alcohol, and we're expecting a full house tonight..."

Moth was just about to turn in when he was surprised by Elasha.

"What are you...? Is everything okay? You're not high again are you?" He asked, while Elasha just stood there.

"I just... I needed to see you..." Elasha admitted, before she had just simply hugged Moth tightly.

Moth, feeling another venting session coming on, immediately wrapped his arms protectively around Elasha, feeling glad that she wasn't wearing her armor.

"It's alright. I'm here." Moth said, stroking her hair as she just clung to him.

"Moth... I... there's something I need to tell you."

Pulling back, Moth looked down at Elasha, before he noticed something new...

An amulet of Mara? What happened to her amulet of Talos?

Pretending not to notice it for now, Moth simply gave a grunt, indicating he wanted Elasha to go on.

"I love you." Elasha blurted, before she let go of Moth and started backing away.

"You... you do?" Moth asked, going wide eyed.

"I've been fighting with myself for a while now, okay? I mean, I'm with the Thieve's Guild now, and we have plenty of enemies... I don't want you to get hurt." Elasha admitted, looking down.

She was suddenly shocked to feel a pair of lips on her own, and she settled down once she realized it was Moth who was kissing her.

(And she couldn't even feel his teeth!)

Finally, Moth pulled back, and Elasha noticed the loving look he had in his eyes.

"I'm guessing that's why you're wearing that amulet of Mara?" Moth asked, making Elasha go bright red.

"I mean... will you have me?" Elasha asked softly.

"I will. It's settled then."

Elasha suddenly let out a yelp as Moth picked her up and twirled her around; she hadn't pegged him to be the romantic type of Orc.

"Let's get married." Elasha gasped out, making Moth chuckle.

"Tomorrow we'll head to Riften, then." He said, giving Elasha a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, I have a room in the Inn. Will you... will you stay with me?" Elasha asked.

"Of course."

When Elasha returned to the Silver-Blood Inn hand-in-hand with Moth, Frabbi knew she hadn't been rejected.

"So?" Frabbi asked, while Elasha blushed.

"We're going to Riften tomorrow." She said, while Moth chuckled.

"Until then, give us some privacy." He said, before he and Elasha walked into the room she had rented.

Frabbi laughed a bit. "Enjoy yourselves!" She called, before going back to helping the other customers.

Moth sat down beside Elasha, watching as she removed her boots.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, putting a hand on Elasha's shoulder.

"Yes, I'm sure... I want to spend the rest of my life with you. This is just a bonus." Elasha replied, putting her hand on top of Moth's.

Moth chuckled, before he grunted as Elasha kissed him first this time, wrapping both of her arms around him.

An Orc could get used to this...~