Roses

Suyin threw her keys onto the counter. Hands snaking up behind her waist and a head rested against her shoulder. "Good morning." Taehyung's raspy voice spoke softly into her ear.

After breaking through the woods, the group all agreed to go separate ways. Jimin went with Jungkook and Hoseok. Yoongi and Saeyoon going off together, Namjoon took Dongpyo and Dohyon under his wing, disappearing with them. Suyin and Taehyung managed to get an apartment, a nice one, but nobody texted each other anymore.

"Good morning to you too." She smiled, pulling out the money from her bag.

No, Suyin no longer worked for Chungmin, she no longer held her name. Instead, she trained kids how to defend themselves. While it was a nice job, she was out all morning. But she always came home at 3, in which she dedicated herself to Taehyung.

The two couple lived peacefully, everybody forgot about Suyin pretty quickly which was a relief. While some men still tried to hunt her down, she was never bothered by it. She went star gazing with Taehyung a lot, cooking with him and goofing off. (They also got a little over excited multiple times).

Taehyung helped Suyin forget about the things shes done, he helped her dream again. To remember her roots, but forget what she's done.

"Can we go to the park?" Taehyung asked, Suyin turned around looking at him. "You clearly just woke up." She crossed her arms. "But I can wake myself up quicker if you'll go to the park with me." Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms to mock her. She rolled her eyes smiling. "Alright fine, go get dressed you lazy ass." She turned around, unpacking her bag of money before putting it into a safe as Taehyung disappeared back into their room to get changed.

A spy and an assassin, two opposites, yet fallen head over heels for each other. "Hey lazy ass!" Taehyung called out walking from the bedroom, mocking her as he walked up to her. She giggled and quickly ran to change.

Walking through the park, they sat together on the bench under a fairy light tree. The park empty leaving them to their thoughts and each other's presences. "You know, for the months I've known you, I've never said I love you back." Suyin brought up after the silence swallowed them.

Taehyung looked at her, fear in his eyes. "D-do you? Do you love me?" He asked, his voice beginning to shake. Suyin smiled looking at him, scooting closer and getting in close to his face. This time, his face went blood red, blushing. "Silly that you even had to ask that question." She got closer, the tips of their noses touching.

"I love you more than the world." She grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him into a soft kiss. Taehyung smiled into it.

Now, we could continue to watch them. Watch their story unfold. For their hearts bloomed like roses. Roses in a beautiful field, all of them in love with one another. For the two have a long way to go, but for now, they'll sit under the fairy light tree, lips intact, hearts fluttering, the rest of the world disappearing as the whole universe revolves around them till they'll separate. A spy and an assassin.

Now, let's let them be, after all, it's rude to watch a couple kiss.

______

A/n: ahhh the end of Roses, wasn't exactly the best book I've come up with but it was something. some chapters are rushed yes I know lmao. thanks to saes_seesaw for allowing me to use her characters (Saeyoon and Rin), she's a good writer so go check her out. this won't have a sequel, anyways, have a good day/ night. there won't be anymore parts published after this.