Dongpyo

"Suyin." A voice called from behind the black haired girl, she looked back at a boy who came walking up to her, black casted across his soft featured face. "Hey kiddo." She smiled.

"You have a new mission." He gave her a folder, she took it, setting down the spatula she was using to cook food with on the counter. She walked with the boy to the table outside the kitchen, sitting down on the soft seats, opening up the folder.

On the front was two boys profiles, one with ashy grey hair, soft jawline but killer looking eyes, his lips curled into a snarl, cigarette burn against his neck, the other a light blue haired boy. He had a more toned face but his eyes weren't as intimidating to look at, thick plump lips slightly parted in the photo.

"Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung." The younger boy smiled, she looked at him. "You seem excited about it." She chuckled, he nodded. "Min Yoongi is like...the coolest person!"

"Hey!" Suyin gasped, offended, the boy wrapped his arms around her hugging her. "He's not as cool as you though." He squeezed her tight, she laughed nudging him off.

Son Dongpyo, he was a few years younger than the assassin, and he was in training. Suyin worked with him often on his posture and tactics, which she wasn't allowed to do, but they'd sneak out at night to go the pin to practice. Using the shooting cages late at night as well. He was once struggling, but after Suyin took him under her wing he became a lot stronger. Better. Faster. Ranking to the top of his class, nobody knew how he did it. But it was thanks to Suyin.

"I gotta hunt these two bastards down, when does boss want them?" She asked. "He said he'll give you 48 hours." Dongpyo responded, leaning over her shoulder. "I'll only need 24, but whatever." She scanned the page, reading their profiles.

Min Yoongi: male, 26, high threat. Robbed quarters of south bend.
Kim Taehyung: male, 24, medium threat. Accomplice in quarters on south bend.

"I'm going to go kill two people for robbing south bend?" She looked at the page shocked, she wasnt used to getting these types of calls. Police could easily handle that. "Not only that, they avoided a truce and killed the entire south bend assassin set." Dongpyo pointed to the bottom of their profiles where it stated everything he said.

"Two people killed sixty-seven assassins in that set? No way, that's literally impossible." She stared at the feed, looking up at Dongpyo. "They did it, and they're wanted by us." The younger boy giggled. "You seem very excited." Suyin tilted her head at him. "Boss said I could come with!" He squealed, Suyin's colored drained from her face. "Chungmin said that?" She gasped, he nodded smiling his toothy smile even wider.

"No." She growled, Dongpyo's smile disappearing a bit. "But Sy..."

"I said no, you are not coming along. If these two men could kill an entire set of assassins, then you, who is still a trainee, are not coming along." She hissed, her voice stern. The light in the young boys eyes dying out.

"But Chungmin said I could..."

"And I said no." She snapped. "You're not going to come along, you're going to continue training, I am not putting you into that type of danger. You're not even eighteen!" She argued, he slumped back, sighing. "Fine." He pouted.

Suyin normally would give in to his pout, but she rarely changed her mind. Practically never. Chungmin was obviously trying to send the kid into a death sentence, which Suyin wasn't going to allow.

Getting up off the couch and bringing the folder with her, anger boiling inside her. She never had a heart for anybody. Not even Dongpyo. But she did care for him, she knew he had a lot of potential, which is why she's so nice to him. She wouldn't care if Dongpyo got slammed into the ground so hard his bones would break, she just cared that he wouldn't be killed before he could make it passed trainee. She could sense that he was going to be great. Greater than her. And she never held anybody to that standard.

She wasn't doing this because she cared about Dongpyo. No, she didn't care that he'd come to her beaten and bruised from practice, she didn't care that he'd cry on her shoulder, she didn't care that he was kicked so hard his rib broke once. She could care less.

But that didn't mean she wanted him to die.