No Touching

Getting out of the car, Suyin snuck Dohyon, Dongpyo and Taehyung behind a house that had its blinds closed. She ordered them to stay before advancing towards the house.

Her sixth sense shot through the roof as she felt cameras pinned to her, eyes watching everywhere. She walked in casually, sneaking around the back of the house she broke into once.

Pulling out her knife, she pulled back the door, opening it up. She practically launched herself into the house, slamming the door shut.

She turned to Yoongi and Saeyoon sitting at the dining room table right next to the door who jumped in shock. "Suyin-"

"Yoongi, get up, go to the corner, Saeyoon, stand up in front of me." Suyin ordered quickly, Yoongi and Saeyoon looked at each other confused. "Wait Suyin what's going on..."

"Don't fucking question me. Yoongi get your goddamn ass in the fucking corner and Saeyoon get in front of me." Suyin ordered again, only this time her voice was so harsh that the two (that she could easily mistake for a couple) shot up from their seats to their positions.

Yoongi stayed in the corner away from all windows, Saeyoon in front of Suyin but keeping a distance.

"Punch me in the chest." Suyin ordered Saeyoon, she tilted her head. "Why am I punching you..."

"Saeyoon just fucking punch me in the chest!" Suyin yelled, Saeyoon then punched Suyin in the chest, while for the average citizen Saeyoon's punch would hurt, but for Suyin, she barely felt it. "I said punch, not pinch." Suyin growled, quite literally growling.

"I don't wanna hurt you-"

"For the love of Satans ass PUNCH ME!" Suyin screamed, Saeyoon placed another painful punch to Suyin's chest, this time it was so hard it stumbled Suyin off her balance.

But it still wasn't enough. "I swear to god Saeyoon if you don't punch me I'm just gonna shoot Yoongi!" Suyin threatened, her octave much lower, stifling coughs. "Suyin just tell me what the fuck is going on!" Saeyoon yelled. "Punch me!" Suyin yelled again, "treat me like a fucking punching bag! Hit me so hard that I'll get injured!" Suyin pressed, Saeyoon hit her again but it was weaker than the one before. Suyin saw the camera in the distance through the window, her jaw clenched looking back at Saeyoon, impatience rising in her blood.

"I KILLED YOUR FRIEND!" Suyin screamed.

Saeyoon's jaw clenched, her fist raising, her blood rushing to her face, she punched Suyin. Only instead of the chest, Saeyoon laid a swift, jaw-breaking punch to Suyin's face, knocking the assassin off her feet, falling straight to her back on the ground.

Suyin struggled to pull her focus forward, Yoongi's gasp turning to a choking, Saeyoon standing over her, she shook her head, sitting up, she turned her neck earning loud pops from it. She put her fingers on her jaw, yanking it open, her jaw popping as well. She shook her head again shaking off her shoulders, wiping the blood from her nose. "You got a nice punch." Suyin complimented, Saeyoon smirked.

"Sorry about your friend, by the way." Suyin felt it was necessary to add in, Saeyoon shrugged. "I mean while you're at killing people for sport why don't you kill Rin."

"Rin?" Suyin raised an eyebrow at the curly haired girl who shook her head. "Never mind, what's going on?" Saeyoon questioned, Suyin noticed men approaching the house to which she launched off her bottom tackling Saeyoon from the waist, flinging them both into the living room right next to the kitchen. Suyin landed on top of Saeyoon, pulling out her gun. "Act dead." Suyin muttered, shooting the carpet next to Saeyoon's head who immediately closed her eyes relaxing her body to imitate being dead.

Looking at Yoongi, she nodded. He bit his lip sliding down the wall to his bottom, Suyin shot the wall where he was once standing, Yoongi closed his eyes relaxing his body as well.

Suyin stood up, turning to the men who crashed through the front door and ran in, wearing all black and bulletproof vests, M-16 guns raised at her. "Hold your guns men." Suyin nodded, they lowered their guns.

"Take the bodies." One of the men said as he raised two fingers, Suyin eyed the man who moved forward, she quickly slid in front of him stopping him. "Actually, they should stay here." She shrugged. The man tilted his head, Suyin heard the faint storming of feet around upstairs, a small smirk lining her lips.

"3..." she started, the men looking at each other confused.

"2..." the men raised their guns slowly towards her.

"1..." they backed up slowly.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I PAY A LOT FOR THIS GODDAMN HOUSE YOU ARE NOT GONNA COME IN HERE LIKE SAVAGES TEARING UP MY FRONT DOOR! GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SHOOT ALL OF YOUR DUMBASSES! A FUCKING DONKEY IS SMARTER THAN YOU! FUCKING KNOCK BEFORE YOU BUST INTO A HOUSE THERE IS A LADY IN THE HOUSE. YOU HAVE ZERO RIGHT TO JUST STORM IN ALL WILLY NILLY ACTING LIKE YOU FUCKING OWN THIS PLACE. I PAY THE BILLS! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Seokjin came screaming from the stairs, veins popping from his neck, his face tomato red, the dozen men inside the house all cowering back as they quickly trampled each other running for the door.

An angry Seokjin chased them out the broken door, still continuing to curse at the men as they ran for their lives. Not even the snipers dared to fire on him as he stood in the open of the broken door. Seokjin continued to blurt out big curse words at the men (none worth mentioning, as for some not even Suyin had used or heard of before).

The frustratedly angered man turned around, Suyin, Saeyoon and Yoongi's heads all popped out from behind the wall watching as Seokjin picked up glass from the screen door remnants. "Fucking bastards..." he muttered. Even Suyin was slightly frightened.

"Park mother fucking Suyin, you're lucky I like you or else I'd gouge out your eyes and shoot you right in the brain." Seokjin groaned, Suyin looked at him agape. "I got Dongpyo." She shrugged.

Seokjin perked up. "Dongpyo? Where is he?" He asked slightly panicked. "Safe with Taehyung, they aren't that far away." She walked out from behind the wall, Seokjin rubbing his neck.

Jimin came down the stairs, clearly from just waking up. "What the hell happened..." he muttered.

"Ummm an angry Jin and his precious door happened." Yoongi coughed. Seokjin shot Yoongi a glare who whimpered and disappeared behind the wall. "Dear Jimin, find a new fucking sibling..." Seokjin rubbed his eyes.

"Not my problem." Jimin walked down the rest of the stairs, swinging his arm around Suyin's shoulder who immediately grabbed his arm, pulling it over her head and twisting his arm, turning around and kicking the back of his knees out, he yelped falling to his knees, to which she sat onto his shoulders, purposefully kicking Jimin straight in the groin, he yelped louder, falling forward, Suyin landing on her feet and walking off Jimin who curled up on the ground.

"Don't know if we established this rule yet, but you don't touch me." She hissed.

Suddenly, shouting rang from outside, she turned looking out the broken door. She knew exactly who the scream belonged to.

"Dongpyo..."