The Folder

"Goddammit Taehyung! What the fuck are you doing!" Suyin yelled, the boy staying low so the driver wouldn't see him. "You're taking me in." Taehyung hissed, Suyin rubbed her forehead aggravated. "What- who- why- how the fuck did you even get in here?" Suyin groaned.

"I'm a spy, you seem to not have noticed, I sneak in everywhere." Taehyung smirked, Suyin rolled her eyes putting down her gun. "I almost shot you!"

"But you didn't." Taehyung chortled, Suyin glared are him, the dark coldness in her irises making the blue haired boys smile fade. "My god Taehyung you're gonna get yourself killed!" She scolded, about to open the window to tell the driver to turn around when Taehyung grabbed her wrist. "Wait! No! Suyin, listen to me, it's alright! Please, just, I can't let you go back to Chungmin empty handed." Taehyung begged, she tilted her head.

"Why do you care what happens to me? I'll be fine." She hissed, Taehyung's jaw clenched. "Somebody has to take the blame."

Suyin growled, about to open the door, only Taehyung yanked her wrist again, pulling her from the seat landing her on top of him. Their faces coming inches close, she stared at him shocked, their dark irises meeting up close. Suyin could see the small spark behind his eyes, a feeling inside of her igniting. She hadn't been so close to anybody.

"Are you okay Park?" The driver asked, opening the window, Suyin gulped. "Yes! I'm fine! I just dropped my gun!" She spoke quickly, the driver snickered. "Want me to keep this window closed?" He asked. "Yes please!"

The driver closed the door, Suyin stayed there for a minute. I never say please...what is this boy doing to me?

Finally coming back to her senses, she used Taehyung's chest as a way to push herself back upright, nodding at the driver through the window, raising her gun next to her head to show she got it.

The driver refocused on the road, Suyin looked at Taehyung who was smiling at her. That smile...shut the fuck up Suyin! You're acting like a whore!

"What are you smiling at?" She hissed. "You're red." Taehyung giggled, Suyin looked at herself in the drivers mirror, her pale cheeks a light shade of rosy pink. "No, I'm just...uh..." she struggled to find a reason. "You liked it, didn't you?" Taehyung chuckled.

Suyin glared at him again, the rosy pink of her cheeks disappearing. "I absolutely hated it, now shut the hell up before I change my mind and actually bring you in." She threatened.

The scenery changed from the light colors of the world to the gloomy shades of the work sight. "Pardon me, but I can't be nice with you." Suyin whispered, sliding the window open. "Here." She hissed, the driver stopped.

Suyin looked at Taehyung and nodded. She didn't want to do this, but he was here, and there wasn't any going back.

Unlocking the other side of the door, Taehyung pulled himself up getting out. He looked around at the field full of training people. Their eyes falling to him with cold, nasty looks.

The outside field was dark and gloomy, fifteen feet high chain linked fences and barbed wire around the tops circled the yard. Gravel giving nasty cuts to people who fell onto it from slipping. Gun shots every few seconds.

A gun went to his head, expecting to see Suyin, he looked at the man, much older than him, grayed hair but a smooth face, his glare harsh. "What are you doing here." He growled. "He's my bait." Suyin hissed, pushing the mans hand down away from Taehyung, she roughly grabbed the back of Taehyung's neck and threw him back, he barely caught his balance when Suyin grabbed the back of his neck again, dragging him towards the large steel doors that men opened for them.

Walking inside, Suyin stared down assassins and trainees who watched in shock as Suyin dragged the handsome boy down the halls.

Opening a cell, she threw him in roughly, a hand landing on her shoulder as she slammed the door, watching Taehyung fall to his knees, she grabbed the keys off the hook and locked the cell. "Where's Min Yoongi?" Chungmin's voice sneered into her ear. "He was nowhere to be seen, sir." Suyin responded with a monotone voice, keeping her eyes glued to Taehyung who looked back at her with a harsh glare, playing along.

"You sure? I know for a fact my lead assassin can find anybody." Chungmin sneered, huskily brushing his lips against her ear. "He was nowhere, don't question me." Suyin snapped back. "You better find Min Yoongi or I will myself." He hissed, pulling away from her. She looked back at him as he left the prison area.

She exhaled deeply leaning against the bars looking back in at Taehyung. "He always that touchy to you?" Taehyung asked huskily.

"Yeah, he does it to everybody. Doesn't matter, he wouldn't touch me any place else." She shrugged. "Listen here, Taehyung, I don't know why the hell you're so desperate to come here, but I know for a fact you're dead in twenty four hours, and it's gonna be my bullet through your head and I don't wanna see that."

"You seem to have forgotten what I told you." He stood up, walking over to her, leaning against the bars as well, coming up close to her ear through them. "I'm a spy."

Suyin chuckled. "So you're spying on this place? You know I can't allow that."

"You haven't killed me yet, so obviously you're fine with it." Taehyung smirked, rolling her eyes, Suyin looked back at the door that lead into the rows and rows of cells. "You know, you got charm." Suyin complimented. Taehyung stood back in shock, eyes widened. "Damn, I got a compliment from the Park Suyin herself! I must be doing something right." He snickered, Suyin broke a smile only she put her thumb onto her bottom lip, the smile disappearing. "You know, I may be saving you, but now I really wanna put a bullet through that perfect face."

"And another compliment! Give it up for Suyin everybody! She gave me a second compliment." Taehyung applauded, Suyin chortled hitting his chest through the bars.

They stood there, chuckling for a minute before Suyin rolled her head towards the cell looking in at Taehyung. "I'll help you spy on this place."

Now, Taehyung's eyes widened for real.

"Really?" He asked shocked, Suyin shrugged nodding, "might as well, got to have some fun around here, as long as you do everything I say and don't leave my side, you'll be perfectly protected. Who are you spying for?" She questioned, Taehyung came closer to the bars. "His name is Dongpyo..."

"Wait...Son Dongpyo?" Suyin interrupted, Taehyung tilted his head. "Yes...why?"

"I know him, I mean...obviously...but I help him with training, he looks up to me." Suyin furrowed her brows, narrowing her eyes at him, "wait...is that how he knew Yoongi? He said Yoongi was cool..." Suyin began piecing together little clues before freezing.

"Yeah...Seokjin said if I don't get Dongpyo back while I'm here then he'll kick me out of the house, Seokjin didn't say why he wanted Dongpyo but I'm guessing it's because he knew Dongpyo." Taehyung shrugged. Suyin looked at the floor in front of her, going into thought for a moment before perking up. The information sheet.

"Don't let anybody take you from this cell, I'll be back." Suyin took off, jumping up onto the railing, avoiding the stairs as she swung up front flipping onto the platform, rushing out of the door, she passed by confused trainees in their groups as she ran towards the information room.

Breaking through the door, she looked through the name slots of old assassins, getting to K, she knocked a few people out of the way roughly as she scanned through the box, getting to the initials on a folder that read KSJ.

She pulled out the folder, going to S and pulling out SDP.

She opened the folders, Kim Seokjin labeled as an assassin that once worked for Chungmin, she skipped through the information landing on when he was working.

Landing on the date, she went to Dongpyo's, getting to the date Dongpyo was. The dates adding up.

Kim Seokjin knew Son Dongpyo because Seokjin raised Dongpyo here.