No

Suyin stood up off her bed, she hated how stiff it felt unlike the soft heavenly beds. Turning around, she froze at Kal standing in the doorway before he slammed the door locking the two in. Suyin stared at him confused as he walked over to her, pressing her against the wall and cupping her face in his hands.

"You know how irresistible you are?" Kal said aggressively, Suyin felt the fear creep inside of her and sprawling out like a flower. "I look at you and I can see is my lips against yours." His breathing became heavy, Suyin gulped nervously.

He pressed his lips against hers as she tried to pull away, her eyes widened, he tugged at her shirt to which she began trying to fight back. Kal pulled away slamming her to the bed. "Kal stop-"

"Shut up." He hissed, taping her mouth shut, she shook her head, kicking wildly despite it feeling like her own body gave in on itself. Suyin rolled to the side falling off the bed onto the ground scraping her arm, she got up only Kal pinned her to the wall, she managed to rip the tape off spitting in his face. "Get the fuck off of me! What the fuck do you think you're doing you cunt!" Suyin yelled, Kal slapped her across the face. "I said shut up." He pressed his lips against hers again, only this time she kneed in him in the stomach.

He backed off but grabbed her, high kicking her in the head knocking her to the ground, he grabbed her shirt half ripping it, she tried to fight back but he punched her, causing her nose to bleed, he tried to kiss her neck but she put her hand against his chest pushing him away. "Kal stop! I have a boyfriend!" She shouted, he stared at her confused.

Even she had surprised herself. But it showed her weakness, which Kal took advantage of, pulling her arm away and diving into her neck. "Do you? Are you sure I haven't killed him yet? He is after all...a mission." He whispered.

Suyin's jaw clenched, anger sizzling up inside of her, Kal's hands felt around her chest. She had enough, pulling her knife up from its sheath, flipping it in her hand to change the way she had it held before stabbing it into Kal's ribs who shrieked, backing off but she stabbed him again. "I said no! Back the fuck up!" She yelled, Kal held his gushing bloody wounds, his rib clearly broken. "Sy..."

"No! You don't get to call me Sy ever again! You fucking donkey dick!" Suyin kicked him in the chest knocking him back. He glared at her, clutching his broken side. "You're a fucking whore." Kal muttered, Suyin shook her head, standing up. "I'm not the whore, you just don't know your goddamn place around here." She flipped the knife in her hand, grabbing it by the sharp side and throwing it at Kal, in which it stabbed through the center of his forehead. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell to his back dead.

"Make that 14." She muttered, walking over to Kal's body and pulling the knife from his head. She wiped it on his shirt before hilting it back into its sheath.

Covering her shoulders and holding the front of her shirt together, she grabbed a dirty black shirt of hers and slid it on. Changing out of black jeans into black fighting sweatpants. She slid back on her boots, harnessing her gun again. Loading in new bullets and taking an extra pack, sliding it into the side of her belt by the guns holster.

Holstering the gun and walking to the door, she didn't care if she ended up being killed, she didn't care if she spent the rest of her life running from Chungmin. She had to leave, and she had to leave now.

Opening the door and sneaking out, she made her way to the stairs, about to reach the top when a body blocked hers.

"You're not going anywhere missy." Chungmin glared at her, Suyin smirked.

"Fight me."